B2: Chapter One

OLIVIA'S POV
WEEKS LATER

My heart was wracked with guilt as I watched Wes and Nat play with a man who is not their father. They deserved their father in their life. But they have a man who didn't hesitate to take that role when he was given the opportunity. They appreciated Shawn, he appreciated them and loved them like his own.

"You okay?" Matt sat beside me. I laid my head gently on his shoulder keeping my eyes on the kids. "You miss him, don't you?" he whispered before kissing the top of my head. "It'll be fine, everything with work itself out"

"I hope you're right" I sighed before pushing myself off of the bench I sat on.

"Hey baby, everything alright?" he asked before leaning in for a sweet soft kiss.

"Yeah" I smiled. "What are y'all doing?"

Wes looked up at me with a smile before pushing Nat down. A small wave came and pushed her out further.

I couldn't help but laugh she she ran at him doing the same. They were so close. So beautiful and close, I was grateful that they were twins. Because one day when they'd have no one, I'd know they'd have each other.

"So, Olivia. You wanna...?" Shawn wiggled his brow hunting at something that I hadn't actually done in over a year.

"The kids" I groaned in a whisper.

"I got the kids" Ian appeared with Jenna by his side. She was wearing his book bag signifying that she had just gotten out of after school. "I'll let them play a little longer and then bring them in"

"Thank you but" Shawn cut me off by putting his shoulder to my hips folding me over him.

"Thank youuuuuu" he dragged before running to the house.

"Shawn!" I laughed as he headed up the stairs. "Nice ass back here, Mendes" I smiled while sliding both my hands down his thighs then back up to his but before giving it a soft squeeze.

"Ah" he squealed causing me to laugh more. "You're gonna get it" he chuckled lowly. His hand smacked my butt leaving behind a tingling sensation. "The views not to bad up here either" He kicked the door open and put me to my feet. "Clothes. Off, now" he flicked his eyebrow up.

I nodded before sliding my shirt off slowly. Then my pants. I walked up to him and unhooked my bra, sliding off my shoulders so so slow. I put my chest to his then grabbed his hands and hooked his fingers into the hem of my panties.

"You slide them off" I challenged. His eyes widened. He got down on bended knee and tugged then down my legs. I put my foot on the top of his shoulder and looked him dead in the eyes. "You gonna show me who's boss or what?"

He licked his lips then grabbed my hips, bringing my sweetness to his tongue. He licked my clit before pushing in two of his long fingers.

"Oh, Shawn" I moaned throwing my head back in pleasure. "Right there, please. Right there!"

He pumped his fingers faster and faster until my leg that was propped on his shoulder started to shake violently.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" I cried clutching at his hair. In expectation of releasing myself he removed his fingers and mouth.