B3: Chapter Five

OLIVIA'S POVAnne and the kids came back on Thursday, three days after Harry's heart attack

OLIVIA'S POV
Anne and the kids came back on Thursday, three days after Harry's heart attack. Harry was supposedly being released today, Shawn has promised to bring him back since he and Harry has a couple of things to discuss. He said they'd got out for drinks and food since it's bottomless fry Friday. Ian and Matt, along with Jenna, also decided to crash in for a couple while they were in town. And pretty soon we were

Jenna was asleep with her head against my arm, Wes had his head leaned into my lap, and Nat was in between my legs hugging my calf. I had no clue if she was awake or not. I was in that strange place between asleep and awake when the elevator doors dinged open. Harry and Shawn walked through followed by Amber.

"Daddy!" Wes yelled running up to Harry and hugging him tightly.

"Hey, bud," Harry lifted him up with his free arm.

"What happened?" Wes laid his small hand lightly on Harry's cast wrapped arm that was lain in a sling.

"Um, my heart went a little crazy Monday and I fell onto my arm really really hard and my bone cracked," Harry explained while Wes nodded understandingly. "So, I have to wear these for awhile, at least until my arm is a bit better."

He sat Wes back to his feet and walked over to the couch where I was sitting. He crouched down in front of me placing his hand on my thigh for balance while he gently kissed Nat's forehead. I knew it was not intentional, but his hand brushed that sensitive spot on my thought that caused me to shudder.

"Are you alright?" He asked. "Are you cold?"

I shook my head and motioned to the spot beside me with my head. He flopped down beside me and patted his lap for Wes to crawl into. He did so with caution and ease placing his head in my lap again.

"Mr. Styles, we need your approval for the new wave of staff members and for your new interns. As well as the trainee for Clarissa," Terrance, Harry's new mini-boss, stated. His eyes traveled to me and a blush crept onto his face.

"Hello," I teased.

"Hi, Mrs. Styles."

Harry has always hated when Terrance came. I don't think it was ever intentional but he always wondering eyes and continually got flustered when he would speak to me. Recently, he's kept the chatting to a bare minimum. But it was always fun to give him a little of what he wanted to mess with Harry.

Ian and Matt came in and took Jenna and Nat upstairs to their bedroom. Wes moved over and fell asleep on the arm rest.

"Terrance, you were Harry's intern in fashion weren't you?" He nodded quickly with his eyes darting back and forth quickly. "Hmm, I remember flipping through a couple of your design journals. They were quite the spectacle."