Chapter Sixteen(ENTIRE CHAPTER IS SMUT)

*OLIVIA'S POV

He gently put my down of the floor. His hand grasped my butt as he slid past it.

"There are something's that happened to me while you were gone, things I've grown addicted to" he whispered darkly. His eyes clouded with a sense of need and seduction.

"Like what?"

"I'm a dominant" he lowered his eyes as of he were ashamed.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"I have to be in control, are you okay with that?" His eyes pleaded for my answer. I could see his body begging for this.

"Yes..." hesitantly I put my hand on his shoulder and pulled myself to him.

"Just promise you won't hate me, even if your scared" he held out his pinky finger. I grabbed his with mine and offered him a small smile. He grinned in return then swung open the door.

We walked in with me in front. I gasped as I took in my surroundings. The room was black with grey furniture and red decorations. The walls were filled with various kinds of sex toys. Whips, chains, plugs. Everything.

"I know it's a lot to take in but..."

"What's is this stuff?" I looked back at him with a look of disgust. Not for him but for the items in the room.

"I'm a dominant, I'm addicted to sex or anything dealing with it" he gestured to the room.

"Why'd you bring me in here?" I turned back around and walked to the wall that had ties on it. He had the scattered all over the wall with different designs, but all based off the same color. Red.

"I want to please you" he loosened his posture and walked over to me. "I want you, and I know you want me. Just... give it a chance"

I looked over the room again and then back at his jaded eyes.

"Fine, but the moment I'm uncomfortable or in pain. I'm out"

"Deal" he said hurriedly before attacking my lips with his.

He snaked his hands from my face to my arms. He pinned them above my head with one of his hands and held me close with the other. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to the bed and threw me on to it. He looked at me in awe before dragging me to him. He unbuttoned the shirt and tore my bra off me exposing my chest. His lips connected to my boob and his hand fondled with my side. He placed smooth kisses down my stomach to my area. Soon my panties were sliding down my legs as my soft moans filled the air.

His tongue slid against me. More of my moans filled the air. He inserted two fingers and started to pump rapidly. The pain I felt quickly turned to pleasure. The pressure in my lower abdomen increased forcing me to arch my back.

"Harry, I'm gonna..." I panted.

"Don't" he quickened his fingers till I shook. He removed his fingers and I whined at the loss of his touch. He took one of the red and black ties off the wall and tied my hands to the bed post. "Don't move" he slid his pants down  and in a swift move pushed himself in me. I moaned at his size.

He moved himself in and out slowly.

"You ready?" He asked leaning over me.

"For?"

"This" he quickened his pace. Our skin slapping together, his moans, and my screams filled the silent void. He shoved himself deeper and deeper taking me to a different and new level of ecstasy.

"Yes Harry!" I screamed. I tried to move my hands but was restrained again. "Don't stop, please"

"Say my name" he whispered on the top of my lips while digging his fingers into my hips as he hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso.