Chapter Fifty-One

[OLIVIA'S POV]

[OLIVIA'S POV]

"Hi princess" he whispered slowly as light from an unknown place shown on his face.

"Ho-how are you here?"

"I'm on your mind darling, and in this place anything is possible" he smiled at me sweetly.

"Why am I thinking of you?" I turned from him clutching my head.

"Don't know, don't care. But you are" he smiled and grabbed my hand. I felt my body tense but I didn't pull away. "Huh?" He gave an awkward kind of laugh while staring at our intertwined hands. "Come with me"

I felt the urge to pull away but I followed. I followed without hesitation not a bone pulling away.

We walked into a thick layer of darkness. Pitch black, but I knew he was still there. I found comfort in the warmth of his hand, I felt safe.

"We're almost there" he spoke up navigating us through the dark.

I caught a glimpse of light around him before he disappeared. He pulled me out and a sudden burst of fresh air and light erupted.

"Where are we?"

"You love sunsets, right?" I nodded in response as he took a seat on the sand. "Well welcome to a place where the sunsets never go away" he looked over at me with a subtle smirk on his face. "This is a place you created"

"Beautiful" I sighed softly. "So if I created this" I furrowed my brow, "then where are my kids? Where's..."

"Harry?" he interrupted. "They're wherever you want them to be. So where is that exactly?"

I looked down at my hand. My ring sat there sparkling in the golden light. I looked up into the sky looking at the blended colors and whispered in the faintest voice: "Safe..."

[ONE YEAR LATER HARRY'S POV]

"How does this sound... 'And oh we started two hearts in one home'"I tapped the pen thinking.

"That sounds good" Liam nodded as he read his book. "Ask Shawn, he'll probably give you a better opinion" he looked up and shrugged.

"You're no help" I rolled my eyes and walked quickly outside.

"Daddy!" Natasha yelled as she ran through the garden giggling. She ran in front of me before she was tackled down by the dog. "Chip!" She screamed.