B2: Chapter Two

OLIVIA'S POV

OLIVIA'S POV

My knees felt weak as his breath fanned my neck.

"Because no one can" he whispered in my ear.

One of his hands were slowly going to my back and unzipping my pants.

"No" I whispered not fully closed eyes. "No!" I kneed him in his manhood before pushing him off of me. "You can't just come in here and try to seduce me!" I yelled. "You got her pregnant, you said you loved her!" I pushed him again this time having him fall to the floor.

"Fine!" He spoke harshly with dark eyes. "Take you're anger out on me, and we can discuss the rest like adults. Just, please—don't pretend like you've forgotten us"

He leaned forward bracing himself for any type of anger that I needed to express towards him. He closed his eyes trying to ease his breathing as he waited in anticipation.

I took that moment to take in his appearance. He had fake ginger hair and freckles scattered about his face. He had bags under his eyes, and a cut showing from under his collar. No amount of make up could cover the tired and the hurt, though it was evident that he did.

I walked towards him slowly. So many emotions rose as I neared him: anger, heartbreak, regret, guilt, the all. He clenched his eyes tighter. Before I realized it my body had gotten ahead of my mind and I was straddling him.

He opened his green eyes and I noticed that they held tears within them. He looked at me confused as I took his face in both my hands. The air in my lungs refused to release as I tilted his head up towards mine. I was so close to him now, I could feel the minty coolness of his breath fan my face. My mind screamed no, whereas my heart was screaming so many different things. All of them being along the lines of, I need you.

I hesitated for a minute. But then his hand slid up my back and I lost it. I put my lips to his so needing that he fell back onto the floor. He brought his knees up pushing me up further.

I felt nothing but the pure urge to rip his clothes off. I went to his buttons and started to unbutton them.

"I'm not with Nadia" he whispered as I reluctantly grabbed his belt buckle. "Are you with Shawn?" He asked pushing me back for a second.

"No" I breathed. "And I never will be..." I leaned my forehead against his and allowed my fingers to linger amongst the curls that started to rapidly grow back. "Right now I hate you—but I will forever be yours"

He smiled before grabbing my waist and pulling me back to him.

"I missed you" I felt the wetness if his cheeks as he lowered his head to my neck.

"And I you"

"I don't wanna do it like this" he murmured. "I don't wanna do this in your office, I wanna make this special" he lifted his head and placed his hands on my arms. "I know we've done it plenty, but it's been over a year since I've touched you like that... I just— I don't... I don't wanna fuck you, I wanna show you how much I love you"

"Okay" I breathed pushing myself off of him. "We have business to handle" I walked to my desk and tried to zip up the back of my pants.

"Let me help you" Harry came behind me and started to zip it. His fingers brushed my skin and a wave of electricity flung threw me. "Fuck it" he scoffed before unzipping it and pulling them down my legs. He flipped me and lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso. "My dick is so hard, it legit hurts" he laughed undoing his trousers and sliding my panties to the side before pushing himself in.

"Harry" I moaned loudly. I had nearly forgotten exactly how big he was. Now I remember. He laid me on the table and started doing the most sinful things.

"Lift your leg" I did as he instructed feeling him so much deeper now.

"H-h-h-Harry" I sounded out of breath as his speed increased. "Like that, don't stop... OH GOD HARRY" I screamed not caring who heard. I clasped my hands on his neck pulling his head down to meet mine. His forearms lingered beside my head as I littered kisses all over his neck and jaw. "I love you" I cried over and over as he hit the spot that made my back arch.

He lifted himself and placed his hands in the arch of my back and started to slam into me.

My breath hitched as my eyes started to roll back. "Oh god, oh god"

"Shit I'm close" he groaned with closed eyes.

There was a sheen of sweat over his face but the light from the windows made him seem golden. Almost like sweet honey was drizzled all over him. And I absolutely loved it.

His thrusts gained force. "I'm gonna cum" he grunted. His hand slid to my hair gripping it gently but tight. "You feel so good" he laughed with a sexy smile.

His hips started on a rhythm that drove me wild.

"HARRY" I yelled while I caved underneath him.

He groaned loudly before collapsing on top of me, breathing hard as well.

"Oh my god" he whispered. "That was the best" he laughed. "I've missed you so much" he stood and lowered me to my feet. My legs wobbled a bit before I fell to the floor. "Shit, are you okay?" He dropped down to my level and helped me stand.

"Yeah I'm fine" I giggled. "It's just been awhile since, I've... well since you've... it's just been awhile since I've had sex"

He lowered his eyes.

"I know you did stupid shit, Harry"

"I"

"No" I held up my hand. "I know you did stupid shit, and it's no ones fault but yours. And I blame you one hundred percent—but I love you and people make mistakes" I smiled tilting my head to the side slightly. "I've made them, and you've made them. But I forgive you" I placed my hand on his face accidentally smearing off one of his fake freckles.

"Why are you so perfect?"

"I wish I was, but I'm far from it"

He grinned then placed a soft kiss to my lips.

"Now can you hand me my pants?" I leaned against the desk as he scattered around shirtless getting my clothes. "Nice view" I bit my lip.

He turned around with a smirk. "The view is better from here" he whipped out his phone and took a picture of me. He looked at it before an enormous smile plastered over his face. "This is beautiful"

"Harry, give me my pants" I checked the clock in the corner. "It's six-thirty, our meeting was at five... we still have business tend to"

End of Chapter