Chapter Forty-Four

[OLIVIA'S POV]

[OLIVIA'S POV]

"So we're not divorced?" I questioned calmly. My hands still pinned above my head.

"Yes" he whispered.

My body tensed as he said that word.

"As the woman you love, please tell me why" I paused. I then brought my knee and nailed him in the middle of his legs. He fell to his knees in front of my holding his crotch. "You thought it would be a good idea to not tell me!"

"Why would you do that?" He groaned.

"Don't be and idiot, you know why I did it" I scoffed. "Where's my ring?"

"What?"

"You heard me Harry" I walked over and grabbed a handful of his hair lifting his head up to look at me. "Where is my ring?"

"Nightstand"

I walked over and saw it in a box half opened. I grabbed it and unboxed the ring sliding it onto my finger perfectly. My heart fluttered to feel that cool gold against my skin again.

"Why did you-" I cut him off by walking over and pressing my lips to his.

"That is for loving me through all of this" I pulled away and slapped his face before cuddling my burning hand. "That was for not telling me" I sighed and then went back to punch his face. He caught my hand before it could come into contact with his face.

"What would that have been for?" He asked looking at me.

I yanked my fist from him and hooked him with my other. "That was for everything else"

"God your hot" he groaned falling to the floor.

I dropped my knees and straddled his waist as the shirt he gave me hung off my shoulder.

"Why'd you put on the ring?" He looked at my hand curiously.

"Because I never wanted to leave you in the first place" I grabbed his face. "And since we're still married, it felt necessary" I leaned in and placed a feathered kiss to his lips. "You still wanna be married?"

"I would very much like that, Mrs. Styles" he smiled at me goofily. He grabbed me by my shoulders forcing me down into him. He wrapped the both of his arms around me holding me tightly.

"So, I understand you have questions" I spoke with a squished face as he held me tightly. "You can ask them"

He let me go, studying my face for a minute before lifting us off the ground and taking us to the living room. He fell onto the couch and held my hips as we fell.

"So, first question. Why'd you try to divorce me?" He put emphasis on the word try with raised brows.

"Kate agreed when I said it would never end until one of us were dead or left the other" I breathed. "I couldn't have you or my kids die, I couldn't live a life always on the run never able to settle down, so I did the one things best for the both of us"