Chapter Thirty-Seven

[HARRY'S POV]

I wanted to so bad to go upstairs and see what was wrong with my Liv. Bryce had told me he'd go up and check on her so if she was sick he could help more than I could. I heard a loud squeal and my body tensed more.

"Harry, darling calm down" my mom soothed rubbing my back softly. "Bryce can take care of her"

The boys we're talking to me but my mind was elsewhere. My mind was on Olivia. If she was sick I should take her to the doctors. I'm her husband. But not to long after I heard the patter of feet and Bryce's laugh. They headed into a different room with loads of excitement and laughter pouring out.

"I didn't know you carry that with you everywhere" Olivia laughed. "Why was it so big?"

"That doesn't sound right"

"Ah" I heard her giggle. It was obvious the door wherever they were was still open. "It's cold, Bryce stop that tickles"

"Louis' right mate" Niall chimed in.

A few minutes later Olivia ran out with her hands tucked behind her back and an innocent expression plastered over her face. Bryce followed after her and sat across from us and winked. She let out a small giggle tucking her head in my neck with child like wonder. Everyone was staring at them and Gemma gave Bryce a dirty look.

"What?" Bryce asked noticing her expression.

"What were you an Olivia doing?" She asked leaning her head on her hand.

"Nothing" and Olivia giggled again. "I'll tell when Olivia tells" and she smiled widely.

"Livy?" I asked quietly. "What's going? Did something happen between you two?" She looked at Bryce and he nodded. She reached in her bra and pulled out a small square picture. I guess my mom got a glimpse of whatever it was because she started laughing and hugged Robin. "What? What is it?"

Olivia's eyes scanned over the picture one last time before closing her eyes. She let out a shaky breath and reopened them.

"I need you to close your eyes" she whispered. I did as she said and placed my hand on her thigh and one on the top of her hip. I felt her arm wrap around my neck before she whispered for to me open my eyes.

[OLIVIA'S POV]

I wrapped my arm around my husbands neck and out the picture in front of his face. Since it was to early for an ultrasound, I decided for Bryce to have a mini photoshoot of me and the pregnancy stick. I collage the photos into one for him.

I watched as Harry's eyes fluttered open. His expression was clouded until it registered what the picture was.

"No" he whispered. "No way" and then he broke out smiling taking the picture from my hands. "No fucking way!" He yelled.

"Yes fucking way!" I giggled back pulling out the sick.

"What?" Gemma asked as Harry stood. I stood with him as I watched his complete reaction.

"You peed on this?" He asked pulling the stick out of my hands. I nodded in response to his excitement. "It said you were..." I nodded again. He green eyes shimmered as he smiled wilder.

He stepped over the table pulling me with him. He grabbed a remote and pressed a button in which a song came on. He started dancing and I with him.

"What's going on?!" Gemma yelled.

"I'm fucking pregnant!" Harry yelled for me.

"I don't think that's how pregnancies work" I laughed aloud.