Chapter Four

OLIVIA'S POV

My eyes opened to an empty room. The room was pitch black, and quiet enough you could hear a pin drop. I laid there in the bed thinking. My thoughts wandered back to Harry's words. I love you. I know he didn't mean them but I dreamt of a day where he could've. The look in his emerald eyes. The life in his lips. I imagined it all. My fantasies took me to place of escape. The places I knew would never come true. Harry is a businessman and has no time for people like me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a creak come from the hallway. My mind instantly thought it was Shawn and I cowered under the covers. My heart rate increased and panic set in. I felt the bed dip down at my feet.

"Thank you," he rubbed his hand over the covers at my feet. At the sound of his voice, my whole body relaxed and melted into his accent. "You were there, for the first time someone was there for me and gave me hope," his voice started to falter and it sounded like he was about to crumble. He took a deep breath and let it out through his nose.

"Thank you, Olivia, because he's okay," he sobbed. I pretended as if I just woke up even despite the fact that I had heard everything.

"Why are you crying?" I said while fake stretching over the bed. He shook his head with a goofy smile with tears still dripping.

"Because everything is just fine," he wiped his face and I scooted over and patted on the spot signaling for him to lay beside me. The bed dipped down and I heard him sigh heavily. I snuggled my body into his, wrapping my arms around his torso. One of his hands rested on my hip and the other under my face. His green eyes were still visible through the darkness.

"I want you," his eyes never left mine.

"We don't even know each other, it's literally been two or three days," I giggled.

"That's the point of dates and getting to know each other."

"But you don't know me."

He rolled his eyes. His lips parted and he pulled one of my hands away from his torso and brought it up to his lips. Planting a soft kiss on it. "I want to know you. Can you please give me the chance to know you?" I thanked God for it being dark. My cheeks were burning up.

"Yes," I giggled pulling him into me. He grabbed my face in both hands and closed the little space between us. His soft lips landed on mine.

It was started out simple. Sensual and sweet. But then he deepened the kiss, his hands roaming my body. The kiss turned to raw and hungry. He flipped me onto my back with him hovering over me. "I want all of you," he whispered. His lips attached to my neck placing firm yet sloppy kisses down it. I was still wearing the clothes from earlier. I took the initiative to take off his shirt. I saw his beautiful tattoos all over his chest and arms.

"I didn't know you had tattoos on your chest too," his lips never left my neck.

"No talking, I'll explain later." He took my shirt off and threw it to the floor.

His hands groped my breasts. I let out a soft moan. I let pleasure take me over, sending chills through my whole body. His plush lips planted kisses down my stomach. He unbuttoned my pants and slid them off my legs slowly along with my underwear. The cold air brushed against me. Once my pants hit the floor he spread my legs and got on top of me again. He snaked one of his hands down in between my legs. He cupped me, slowly pushing one finger inside. He pumped slowly before inserting another finger. With his free hand, he unhooked my bra and slid it off me.

"Oh god," I moaned as his fingers worked in and out. I arched my back letting pleasure fill every corner of me. He took his fingers out and placed them in his mouth, the corners turning upwards at the taste.

"You taste so good," he lowered himself down my body.

His lips brushed against me. He licked a long stride up humming in pleasure as he did so. I trembled at the feeling of his tongue against me. He raised up and undid his trousers pulling them down to reveal himself. His size was huge. He placed himself at my entrance.

"You ready?" He questioned. I couldn't bring myself to say words so I simply nodded. He pushed himself in and I gasped as the feeling. The discomfort rapidly turned to pleasure. He pushed the rest of himself in and began thrusting slowly. I moaned at how huge he was.

"Wow," I stuttered out. I gripped his arms and tried to keep my self from shaking. He quickened his thrusts and I clenched my eyes shut.

"You're so tight," he whispered. His thrusts grew sloppier and heavier. The sound of our skin slapping together became louder.

"Yes," I moaned. I felt my walls starting to crumble. "Harry I'm gonna..." he cut me off placing his lips to mine.

"Hold it," his thrusts continued getting harder. "Okay," I relaxed and felt him release as well. He pulled out and flopped down next to me. He planted a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"That was amazing," he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

I rolled over to face him. "How did you answer all the questions?" His eyes brows furrowed and then he mouthed an 'oh'.

"I stole the questions before you left," I shook my head and giggled kissing him softly.

I slipped out of bed. My legs were wobbly, I walked like a newly born penguin. I walked down to my purse and checked my phone making sure I had no missed calls. It was 7:30 in the morning so that explained why it was still dark.

"Harry, I'm gonna go take a shower," he nodded still laying in bed with the covers over himself. I grabbed some underwear from my purse and Harry's flannel.

I got in the shower and washed all the dirt off my body. I got out of the shower and slipped on my underwear then his flannel. I walked down the stairs to see Harry in the arms of another woman.

"Harry, who is this?" The woman pulled away and looked me up and down. She seemed quite a few years older than me maybe five years.

"Umm, this is Olivia. Olivia this is my sister Gemma," he walked to me placing his hand on the small of my back and walked me over to her. I held out my hand for her to shake she grabbed it and pulled me into her. She hugged me tightly.

"Ugh, my brother never brings women around, it's so nice to meet you," I giggled at her excitement. "Do you two date?" She asked while pulling away. She had a British accent too and my jealousy grew. She was beautiful and had an accent to die for.

"No, but we will be after we get to know each other," he quoted. "And that will be very, very, soon." He had a look of passion in his eyes. It intrigued me.

I noticed his shirt was still off and my eyes choose to wander his body. He had tattoos littered all across his arms, chest, and torso. I heard him whistle sharp and quick. My eyes flicked up to his and he mouthed: "my eyes are up here." I looked down at the floor and tried to refrain from blushing. I looked back up to see his sexy smirk plastered on his lips.

I walked up to him and whispered: "you're playing with fire." And I walked back upstairs when I heard my phone ring.

I quickly answered it when I saw Kate's ID picture on it.

"Hello."

"Please, please, please tell me you're not having sex with Harry fucking Styles!" I heard her loud voice through the phone.

"Why would you say that?" I scrunched my eyebrows together and placed my hand upon my hip.

"Because of you idiot, he has a whole wife!"

End of chapter

[A/N] Hey guys so this is my first chapter with smut. What did you think?

Did you enjoy this chapter? Any recommendations, comments, ideas, anything?

Okay, I think I'm done...

Ttyl...