Chapter Thirty-Five

[HARRY'S POV]

I quickly dressed myself trying my best to match with Olivia's outfit. I wore a maroon and black stripped shirt and some black dress shoes. I walked to the door and realized how stupid I was.

"Forgot my pants"

When I was done I walked down stairs to the smell of food and pure silence. As soon as I hit the floor Ian and Matt walked in. I greeted them with a smile and continued to the kitchen. I fixed me a plate of everything. Today I was felt like being extremely fat. And nothing would stop me. Except maybe Olivia. But then nothing will stop me.

I stepped into the dining room to see a man staring down at Olivia with the same look I give her everyday.

A look of love. A look of I'd do any and everything for you anytime you wish. The I would die to see you smile look. The look I have her when I slid that ring on her finger. The look I gave her when she said i do. That was my look.

I decided to be an asshole as well today. So I strided over to Olivia ignoring everyone and sat my plate down. I sat in front of her and pulled her into my lap so she was straddling me.

"Good morning wife" I smiled and kissed her lips passionately.

It was at first strictly to make whoever this man was jealous. But then her hands snaked to my hair and I lost myself. I lost myself in the feel of her lips, the heat of her touch, the smell of my conditioner and soap on her. The smell of my territory.

I pulled away a touch of breathless. She smiled before kissing the tip of my nose. "Good morning husband"

Sophia gasped which got my attention that she was even here. "You guys got married?! Did you even think to invite me?" She asked with an attitude.

"Actually, they didn't think to invite anyone" Ian smile upon entering the room with us. "Hello Mrs. Styles" Matt joked from beside him and came to sit across us.

My eyes traveled back to the man who gave me a hard glare.

"Sophia you have no right to be angry with me for not inviting you, wedding or not it's my choice" Olivia broke the silence. After she finished her sentence she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling my head to her chest.

"Living this dream" I whispered. Bryce head me and chuckled.

"Who are you?" I directed towards the man deepening my voice in which Olivia giggled.

"Stop talking like that" she murmured in my ear.

"I'm Lucas, Olivia's high school sweetheart" he smirked. "And who are you?"

"Oh, I'm just Harry Styles multi-billionaire, entrepreneur and fashion designer. Also her husband" I smiled darkly. "You went to high school with this douche?" I asked her.

"You married this rich boy?" He crosses his arms.

"This rich boy will beat you ass and get away with it Lucifer" I rolled my eyes and stood with Olivia's legs wrapped around me. "Now if you don't mind" I paused adjusting her so we were both comfortable. "We're gonna go try baby making part three" I winked at them before turning around.

"Forgetting Something?" She asked looking over my shoulder in which I did the same.

"Right" I walked back over and grabbed my plate and stalked up the stairs. I sat her to her feet as we entered a room she had yet to be in.

"What's this?" She looked around.

"Training room" I sat my plate down to find the light switch. "I haven't been in here since Shawn took you"

"Which time?" She said sarcastically as I flipped the switch.

"Haha, very funny. The first time; I trained, and trained until my entire body was limp" I took a bite of eggs. "Ew, who made this?"

"Gemma" Olivia laughed.

"She's trying to kill us" I coughed.

"So were not trying baby making part three?" she asked popping open a button.

"We could but I think this would be more fun" I took off my shirt and shoes and she did the same with her shoes. "You're gonna fight me and we're gonna train together"

She shrugged her shoulders before going to the mat.

"Okay" I paused stepping in front of her. "Punch me" her eyes widened in fear and she shook her head. "If Someone was to come at you and you don't have any weapons, what would you do?"

"I'd do what any sane person would, I'd run" she shrugged.

"So what if I..." I dragged. "pulled out a gun?" I pulled the gun out of my waistband and pointed it at her.

I would never shoot her. Shooting her would be like shooting my entire family. Shooting her would be like shooting myself. The gun is on safety lock anyways.

But she quickly grabbed my hand and bent it backwards. I dropped the gun and winced. She caught it and pointed it at me.

"Woah" I held both my hands up and dropped to my knees. She had a scared look on her face but one that said she wasn't afraid to pull the trigger. She took a deep breath and quickly unloaded the gun, dropping all the bullets to the floor.

"What the fuck Harry?" She threw the gun down and dropped to my level and wrapped her arms around me.

"You would've shot me" I whispered. Her body tensed as my arms circled around her.

"I-I" she breathed. "I would've, but not to kill you. I could never and would never try to kill you unless you cheated on me" she cooed.

"That last part wasn't as soothing as you thought" I joked as she put space between. "Where'd you earn how to do that?"

[FLASHBACK TO FIVE YEARS AGO OLIVIA'S POV]

"Mi hija, you must learn to be strong" my dad yelled as I stood. "Again!"

Lucas did the same move throwing his fist at me then swiping my feet from under me. I fell to my ass once more.

"Mi hija, I didn't raise you to be weak. I didn't raise you to be anything like your mother" and that's when I snapped. My head clouded and before I realized my body had acted.

When my head cleared Lucas was on the floor with a smirk and a gun was in my hand locked and loaded.

"Nice moves babe" he stood and pressed a kiss to my cheek. He walked out and I was left with my dad.

"Why's you say it?" I asked holding the gun tightly.

"Every warrior has a weakness, one that brings them down or makes them better" he paused. "Your mom simply makes you better" he walked out of the room.

I cocked the gun back and directed it at all the targets around them hitting them perfectly in the head.

"I'm not my mother" I put the gun to my head.

[PRESENT DAY OLIVIA'S POV]

I came back before the flashback finished.

"I have a past too" I looked up into his eyes with fear. "One that I don't wanna relive"

End of Chapter
——————————————
Authors Note

Sorry for updating late; please don't hate me.

Yo I know that's last two chapters suck. IM SO SORRY REALLY. But it's for a purpose.

Baby names needed. Pleaseeeeee.

Okay I done, I go now, bye bye then!