B2: Chapter Twelve

[A/N] plsssss don't hate me:( btw this chapter and the next are literally based off of Greys Anatomy

HARRY'S POV

The twins' birthday had came and gone. They spent every minute with the people they had grown to love.

Everyone enjoyed watched them run around with Olivia and I.

Shawn and I had managed to keep the quarreling down to a minimum. But every time his hand found the small of Liv's back I became overprotective and it all started again.

Weeks passed and life was actually decent. Olivia loved me and I her. Life was, for once, not against us.

"Hey baby" She sauntered into the room and flopped on the bed. "I have to go to New York to handle some business today, will you be alright with the kids?"

"Mhm" I hummed and rolled on top of her and started to place kisses down her lingerie dressed body. "I wanna kiss every inch of you"

I looked up into her eyes hungrily.

"Every part of me craves you" she purred bucking her hips impatiently.

I rubbed her wet spot through the lace. She arched into me while closing her eyes.

"That's feels so-ho good" her face clenched with pleasure.

"I'll make you cum so much" I laughed as her nails dragged down my back.

Watching her squirm underneath was something truly pleasing. I loved having the power to do this to her. It was exhilarating.

"I'll miss you while you're gone" I whispered to her as I removed my fingers. "Now you'll have a something to look forward too when you come back"

She exhaled loudly rolling off the bed. "I don't love you anymore" she joked with a wide smile.

"I don't love you either"

Soon the kids were hugging her goodbye and I was littering her face with as many kisses as possible.

"Harry" she whined trying to push my persistent lips away. "The jet will leave without me"

"Ya, then you'll have to stay"

She giggled as I my lips found the spot that quickly aroused her.

She pushed me away and stepped in the elevator keeping intense eye contact as as the doors shut on her bright face. I sighed happily enjoying the fact that everyone went out for a quick dip but I stayed in.

I made the time useful by deciding to finally take a peaceful bath. One that I hadn't really had the chance to do in a while.

I stood under the hot water basking in the heat that it left of my skin.

I closed my eyes letting the water run over my face. I relaxed into the wall letting the water wash every part of me.

"Harry" a small hand landed on my back. I turned to see an undressed Olivia. She wore a wide smile as she wrapped hers tiny hands around my neck. Her touch was light, almost like it wasn't even there.

"You're back?"

"I never left" her head leaned into my chest and placed light feathered kisses. "I didn't wanna leave"

Her touch had no warmth or coolness, it didn't have a feeling at all. But that didn't matter. My Liv was standing in front of me longing and loving.

I pulled her hips to me and hoisted her up. She wrapped her thick legs around my torso radiating with more than just lust and want.

"What are you waiting for?" She whispered and soon I entered her and we were both panting wildly.

"You feel so good baby" I moaned into her mouth. She gave a light giggle before a large wave of pleasure took over her face.

We said nothing else after that. Just making love to each other in the feel of the warm water. I couldn't get over her light she felt. Granted, Olivia was never heavy but she was much lighter than she had ever been. Even her touch was delicate, it was like she wasn't even touching me. But my eyes saw her touching me and my hands held her. And right now, we were most definitely touching.

"I'm gonna cum" I grunted putting her back to the cool wall and finishing with a few more thrusts.

"Ugh, that felt so good"her expression was enough to make me harden again but I settled for her leaning her back against my chest and wrapping my arms around her.

We sat there in the running water for who knows how long. But it was all that mattered. Olivia and I, me and Olivia. I wouldn't take the world to give up this moment, because who knows when you might get another like this.

Joy, love, peace; it all settled around us like a protective little bubble. Keeping us pure and happy. It's the moments like these that make me feel. It's the moments like these that I want every single day.

It's these pure love filled moments that make me, me.

Hours later Olivia and I were lying down again entangled in each other.

I've missed this. I've missed being a jumble of limbs as we lay comfortably with each other. Eventually we're ended up laying parallel to each other. I stood and walked to the balcony grabbing one of the blood red roses from the vase I bought her. I laid it in the pillow where my head was.

She turned to the side with a bleak face, one void of all emotions. A subtle tear slipped from her serious eyes. "I-I don't think, I...I don't love you anymore"

OLIVIA'S POV

I didn't know what to say. I watched his face contort with pain.

What was happening?

He reached his arms out then fell to the floor with his shoulder shaking violently. He called out for me reaching out again until his arms formed a circle.

"I won't let you ever fall out of love with me, I will never let that happen" he whispered.

And my heart broke in my chest as he called out for me. It broke even further when I caught a glimpse of the moles that littered his back. There was a reason why they seemed new. That's because they were. There was a reason why his skin was paler than usual. There was a reason why he was calling out for me as I stood at the door. There was a reason why he was reaching out his arms towards the bed for me while I stood behind him at the corner of the door.

My eyes filled with tears as everything clicked. That's why the results were so easily confused. I know whose results I was given. My heard burned with each and every realization. My husband has stage four metastatic melanoma. My husband has cancer. My husband is dying—my husband is gonna die.

End of Chapter