B3: Chapter Thirteen

"Can I please go with you to the check-up?" Harry begged. "I promise I'll behave."

"The last time I let you go with me to a doctor's appointment you literally almost fought my doctor because of the way he was looking at me."

"I don't care what you say, Liv, that man totally had the hots for you!" He objected.

"Sure he did, Harry. Maybe we should ask his wife if twenty-five years!" I rolled my eyes and walked to the closet.

He shrugged flopping onto the bed. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I said back just as softly.

I closed the closet as I placed my shoes back inside. I turned back to Harry who was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head leaned back. The first three buttons to his shirt were unbuttoned. The fly to his jeans was unzipped. He looked so... erotic. Maybe it was the hormones, or maybe it was the new information I learned about my husband and how strong we were now. I smiled took over my face.

I moved to pick my pants off the floor. I felt Harry's hands grip my hips as he began to move his against mine. The friction built up making me ache for him.

I stood and he wrapped his arms around me. He buried his face in the crook of my neck and began to dance slowly. We stood there for a moment. Just swaying to a nonexistent rhythm.

"Tell me something I don't know," he said tracing my wrist with the pad of his thumb.

I was silent for a moment. "When I found out about you and Louis..." I pulled back from him a little. "I was preparing myself to let you go. I love you with all that I am but I would never force you to be an in a marriage that didn't make you happy if you wanted to be happy with him."

"Olivia, that means the world. But I'll never stop loving you and you'll never stop making me the happiest man alive."

I went silent again.

"Mommy!" My head snapped towards the door so fast my neck popped. The shrill of her voice put me into defense mode. I heard small feet stomping up the steps. I pulled away from Harry and met my small Natasha at the door almost falling to meet her. I dropped to my knees quickly taking in her expression to make sure everything was okay.

"Are you alri..." I dragged on as I noticed her hair. It was cut unevenly. It was ragged and looked like someone took a knife to it. Half of it was still long to her back while the other half stopped right below her ear. "Your hair... what happened?"

"Wes cut it!" She screamed stomping. She took off her bag and opened it and there it was. The missing length and the weapon of little destruction. "Uncle Shawn has the rest, he's downstairs. You can fix it right?" Her eyes were filling. I knew she loved her hair. Her heart was breaking inside her little chest. "You can put it back?"

"It'll grow back Nat," I coaxed her sliding the bag from her hands to the floor. "But I'm afraid I can't fix this."

Her face started turning red as her chest heaved. The little light skin girl before was redder than I've ever seen her. In this moment of her anger, she looked exactly like me. I turned to Harry to see if he saw it too. But it seemed as if he was in his own world staring out at the sea. Moments like these fill my head with doubt because I can't see into his usually open mind.

"I'm gonna kill him," she yelled running out and down the stairs.

"Nat!" I yelled after her. "Please be gentle with your brother! He's fragile!" Harry laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Wesley is anything but fragile," he quirked you're an eyebrow. "He's devious and strong like his mother. The only thing that makes him different is he's quiet. So he's sneaky."

"I can show you all the way I can be devious," I bit my lip looking him up and down.

"Lock the door," his breathing started to pick up pace. His hands moved to grab my wrists

"No, no, no, Mister Styles. I'm in control today," I smiled wickedly. "Sit." He eyed me and started snickering. "I said sit," I shoved him back into the bed hard. His eyes went wide. But the fact that his legs opened told me he was turned on. "I wanna try something new. You're going to let me, got it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I opened our special bedroom drawer and pulled out the leather cuffs Harry got for me. I've always wanted to use them on him. Without telling him what I was going to do or what he was going to do I tied his hands together and pulled him out of the room. I led him to the red room, locking it behind me.

"Strip," I told him sternly. I did the same with him. Our eyes stayed on each other as we peeled off our clothes. Eventually, we were standing before each other in nothing but our natural look. "Chair, sit, now."

"You're so sexy when you tell me what to do."

I secured his arms to the rests and his legs to the chairs. He couldn't move. He couldn't touch me. All he was going to be able to do was watch as I defiled his body in the most sinful of ways. He was rock hard when I gripped him in my hands. He hissed when I softly ran my nails down his dick from the tip to the base. His body lurched as the small hole beneath his sack with my tongue.

"What are you doing?" He let out a loud moan that was nothing like the sounds I've heard him make.

He sounded so... cute. His usual sounds as he pounded into me were gruff and so full of wild crazy lust. He was dark and dominant when he was in me. But this sound caused a smile to take over my face as I put my finger in my mouth and then pushed it into him. He whined. His moan was high pitched and adorably sexy. The sound turned me on to a point I've never been. He struggled against the leather practically shaking as I thrust my finger in and out of his tight hole. His eyes lazily as his face went slack with a pleasure that he clearly never felt before. He looked innocent. He didn't look like the man who would pour his roughly fuck me out of my mind.

At that moment a thought passed through my head just as quickly as it came. Louis will never get the chance to do these things to him
.
"Now would be a good time to tell me your safe word if you have one," I smiled up at him.

End of Chapter