23

I stare at myself through the mirror. Evangeline and everyone running around in the background. Us serves, the girls, wore a childlike dress. It was white and dropped to just above our knees. Each a little different from the others. I wore small sandal like heels instead of the classic heels that the others did.

The bangs of my hair tucked behind my hair, secretly secured by some bobby pins.

It reminded me of something I'd wear. But I found it funny. Funny that a room full of demons wanted to pretend that they were angels. Possibly, like they devil, they once were angels. But they wanted more. They wanted death. They wanted evil.

We were all set free at the same times. I was ushered to the piano were I was snapped into right away. My fingers knew exactly what to play. I've been practicing and practice until I got into the rhythm I used to have.

I lifted my eyes as I heard giggles, I grinned as I saw Ida and Flo dancing together. They both looked like the princesses I knew they were. Ida had let Flo borrow a dress, she looked like how she was meant to. Bright and radiant, healthy and full.

After tonight we'd leave. I'd send a letter to my brother and have them find us after we had laid low for a few moments.

I went back to playing. Getting lost in the music instead of my thoughts. I couldn't hear all the people behind me. It was hours and hours until I was stopped, Evangeline grabbing my hands and pulling me up. I blink at her, confused. She turned me around and I understood. The King walking down, his mistresses behind him.

I felt myself go lightheaded as I watched Natalia with him. Their arms linked together. They both wore smug smirks, a crown on the Kronos head. He look so gorgeous, I felt like I didn't have knees.

I felt emotions rush to me again, I wanted to scream out in a sob. Wail to these people and maybe one of them could save me. I know better than that, I've always known. You can only save yourself.

His hair, silky and smooth, slicked back. The hair on his jaw cut clean. His suit sharp and fresh, as if the tailor made it just today. Just for him. The demons all now their heads, and drop to one knee. Hand over their heart. I stare at them weirdly, my eyes widening as I'm the only one left standing. Kronos' eye snaps to me. Before Natalia could im pulled down.

I was a panting mess. "Thank you." I whispered to Evangeline. She gave me a quick nod.

"Rise." He called out, we all respectfully with a slow manner stood to our feet. His eyes stare into mine, until they drop down. From my toes, my shoulders, my lips, my hair, and my back to my eyes. My breath hitched in my throat, I felt myself moving showing myself to him. I wanted him to do something to me. The way I moved was begging him to do something.

The way his eyes inked over to black was enough to tell me he knew to. His jaw clenched, his shoulders straightened out, it was until his mistresses each pressed a kiss to his lips I quickly turned away.