New School

It was 7.45, I was already wearing my school uniform. I just finished putting on light makeup and I ran down stairs.

It was new for me, new life, new house, new school. I found my mom making scrambled eggs and my dad drinking coffee while holding his tablet on the counter.

"Queensly, here's your new glasses." My dad said while giving me a new pair of black glasses. It's slim so it is not too heavy, the color is not too bright so it won't be the whole class attention and it is not big and round but a small rectangle shape glasses.
I took it from my dad's hand and wear it. It was really comfortable and classy.

"Thank you dad." I kissed my dad's cheek and sit on the chair beside my dad.

My mom give her homemade scrambled eggs to me and I start to eat it all up. Actually I eat everything that my mom made cause I was taught to not waste food. I finished my food and kissed my mom's cheek as I walk to the front door.

"Be careful, honey." My mom said. "And remember do not-" I cut my mom's words.

"Play with bad boys." I continued and close the front door.

-

I walk to the bus station and waited for the bus to come. As I wait I saw a black haired girl, she has silver highlights that makes her hair really cute.

"I see we wear the same uniform." She muttered. "Nice to meet you, l'm Lee Charoline you could call me Carol."

"I'm Song Queensly, call me Quinn." I said as I smile her back.

"Quinn, nice name. Let's be friends."

"I think we already are." I said and she lets out a little giggle.

The bus arrived and we step in, I was still standing then the bus moves. I tripped and fall into a dark brown guy using the same uniform like us.

"Yah! Watch it you bitch!"

"Bitch? It was an accident, the bus moves anyway when I am still standing." I snapped. Before I could talk more there is another guy who is taller than the other one.

"Well look what we have here." He said while giving a smirk on his face. "I think we have a new student over here. Brave."

"A little too brave." The other guy I fall into snapped.

I slowly move backwards when the tall boy got closer to me. Little do I know, Carol was sticking is feet out making the tall boy fall to the ground.

"Sit down, the bus is moving." Carol said while she narrowed her eyes.

"Look, another bitch. Playing hero princess? Well that doesn't help." He started to face to Carol who is sitting.

"Tell that to them." Carol said pointing her head to the students who is holding their phone. Probably all of them already take the footage.

The tall boy sits out at the back while making a ' V ' sign pointing to his eyes and back to me. It sends shiver down my spine while my toe crunch up.

"Sit beside me, Quinn." Carol said while patting a seat beside her near the window.

The road to school was silence again. No one even dare to make a sound.

-

We arrive at a big building, wide landscape, many students walk around. There are a group of kids sitting on a bench, one is holding a guitar. There is another group under the trees, all wear glasses and holding books.

I went down the bus and the same guy pushed me away.

"Didn't see you there." He smirked and make his way to the gate followed by his gang.

"Who are they?" I asked to Carol who has been looking at her phone the whole time.

"The one who try to bother you is Kim Taehyung the leader of the gang, he like to call himself V . The one you tripped on is Jeon Jungkook. The one who has the mint hair is Min Yoongi. The tallest of them all is Kim Seokjin. The one who have a dimple is Kim Namjoon. The black haired one is Park Jimin. The one who has the red hair is Jung Hoseok. They call themselves BTS, pathetic isn't it." Carol explained while we walk to our class.

I didn't know what class to attend so we got to the principal office first. We meet the principal, Mrs. Lee.

"Well hello, Charoline and you must be Song Queensly." She smiled as she look to Carol then me.

"Mrs. Lee, principal also my mom." Carol whispered to my right ear.

I nod and smiled back to Mrs. Lee.

"Your class is with Charoline. You could go with her now cause class starts at 5 minutes."

We got out from the principal office and now we are on the way to our class.
We got to the class and I sat beside Carol on the left.
The class is noisy since the teacher is not here yet so I started to speak to Carol who has been holding her phone again.

"Carol." She turned to my direction. "About those boys-"

"Don't even get near those boys." She cut me off. "They're toxic."

Note - Well, hello. I am so happy to have this story I hope this looks interesting to you all cause I made it with all of my heart. Different from the current story, Taehyung is a bad boy since y'all wanted a bad boy so I give you bad boy.