The Wonders

I tied my hair into a ponytail and wear my glasses I was about to head out my room when my phone rings.
In the screen I see ' RC ' video calling. I answer it and see three girls on the phone.

"Quiiiinnnn!" They all say.

"Omg! Guys I miss you so so so much." I say trying not to cry.

"We'll be there soon honey. Don't miss us too much." Emma said making a heart with her fingers.

"We are already with the JYP team. The cameras are huge. We felt like we are stars or something." Chloe said giving a big smile on her cute little face.

I smiled and say, "You guys are stars."

"Not without you we don't." RC said giving a kiss.

"Aww, 진짜 보고싶은데 [ I really miss you ]." I say making a kissing sound.

"Oh, our flight is about 5 minutes 안녕! [ annyeong ]

"Bye!" I wave my hand to them as RC close her phone and I get going.

-

I don't see Carol coming to the bus station so I waited. As I wait my phone ring, its a message from Carol.

Carol
Sorry, my mom force me
to go to school with her.
Are you ok alone?

Me
I'm fine😊

The bus was here and I got in. I can't find any seats. There is an empty seat but,

"What? You scared?" Taehyung says as he pats the seat beside him.

"No." I said and seat between Taehyung and Jimin. They were surprised by my actions but I don't care, cause my hands become all sweaty.

"The show starts next week, at Wednesday." Taehyung said still looking up front. "I was bit surprised that you are confident. Are you going to step aside from your nerdy features."

He laughs at me making my teeth clench. I look at him and back to the front.

"Why nerd?"

"I'm not a nerd." I say calmly trying to not pull all the attention. I'm alone now. No Carol, no mom, no teacher just alone. "I'll show you, Wednesday isn't it."

He smirked and keeps looking to the front. I was piss so I stay quiet.

"Oh yeah, how are you suppose to dance when you don't even have a group." He laughs, hard, pulling all the attention.

I bow my head and continue to look at him.

"Will you just stop talking until I show what I've got!?"

"What you've got, hah! Hilarious like you can dance." He laughs again this time little so people don't get caught up.

I already see the school building so I stand before the bus even stop. I wobble a little making myself lose balance as I fall into someone's lap.
I look behind me and see Taehyung smiling at me. My eyes widen and stand up again facing him but the bus still didn't stop. So when the bus stop I lose my balance again, shoot. I fall into his face but my hands were on his shoulders. We were so close that I could feel his breath brushes my nose and his light brown eyes looking through mine, beautiful.

"I guess you like to fall everytime." Taehyung say snapping me from those dirty thoughts.

"Eww! Ugh." I stomp of and got out of the bus.