Chaos

I stepped out of the bathroom and went to my bed where my outfit was laid. I decided to use a black dress that stops just above my knees paired with a black knee boots. It was actually an outfit when I performed but I rarely use it. Now I have found the perfect reason to use it.

I blow dried my hair, making sure everything is dry. Then, I got dressed.

Since my hair is naturally wavy, I didn't have to curl it again. I just let it down my shoulders. I put on my make up and to top it off with a red lipstick.

After one last look in the mirror, I heard a car honk and quickly took my purse and rush down the stairs.

"Be careful, darling. And don't have too much fun." Eomma yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes, eomma." I reassured before opening the door.

"Stay close to Taehyung, okay!" My mom yelled again.

"Eommaaa, I'll be fine." I huffed before walking out of the house and into Carol's car.

"You look gorgeous, Q." Carol complimented.

"You don't look bad yourself." I smiled before putting on my seat belts.

I admit, Carol do look pretty. She wore a red tight dress with matching heels and her hair was nicely curled. Her make up was bomb and she wore a necklace that complimented her neck.

On the way there, we sing along to the radio while doing weird moves. This is so much better than the party. I just knew it.

-

I stepped out of the car. It was really quiet but the faint music was heard from outside. It is a warehouse alright. If people pass, it will look like an old building, but when you look inside...

There were lights, decorations, and snacks laying around, making the building look more lively. We both search for familiar faces and found the BTS members chilling at a sofa. We approach them and they all lit up when they see us.

"Hey guys!" Namjoon shouted.

It was really loud and that is one of the reasons I hate it. I glance around the building and all what I predicted was right.

Really loud music, drunk people, and the smell of sweat. Couldn't get any better.

I looked back to the others and my eyes caught Taehyung. He was basically amazing. He uses a black button down with black ripped jeans that adorn his whole being.

I notice I was staring when our eyes locked. I could feel my cheeks burn but I was thankful that this place is pretty dark, neon lights was the only thing that could let us see.

We just stayed there, staring at each other. I looked away when Carol called me.

"Hey Q, I want to get a drink. You want some?" Carol offered but I shook my head with a smile.

I know all the drinks aren't really healthy here.

For the first time, I felt awkward around the boys. I was standing whilst looking around, trying not to make eye contact with any of them.

"Quinn, why are you standing there? Sit with us." Jimin pat a space beside him and it was also beside Taehyung. Ugh, I'm done.

"Uh...you know what? I'm gonna explore a bit." I tried to be loud since it's really noisy.

"Okay!" Jimin smiled.

I walked away but then I heard Yoongi shouted.

"Is she gonna be okay!" I smiled knowingly before walking away.