Weapons

After the little 'talk' we had at lunch, the boys went straight back home. Me and Carol agreed to tag along because they're worried if they will attack us.

I heard they say we are going to Namjoon's house to do I don't know what. They didn't tell me exactly what will they do there.

As soon as we arrive, we all went into the big mansion and was greeted by a man in his sixties using a suit. He looks more of an American if you ask me.

"Welcome home, Sir." He greeted before bowing down. He has good korean.

"Eugene, could you please escort us to the room." Namjoon answered.

"Right this way." He ushered us into a hallway. It was dimly lit and the temperature is quite low which made me shiver.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked while laying hand over my shoulder.

"Yeah..."

But before Taehyung can reply, a sound of a door open echoed through the hallway.

"Come on in." Namjoon said whilst standing by the big mahogany door.

We all walked inside. It looks like a normal study. The books were nicely placed, the carpet was clean, and no sign of dust could be seen.

Namjoon then walked in, he went to the desk and slip his hand inside a drawer. I don't know what he did, but the book racks started moving and revealed a passage way that was filled with lights.

As we all stepped, I could hear the clicking of our foots walking on it, I assume this thing is made out of steel.

"Titanium." Namjoon answered, as if reading my mind. "This place is covered with titanium so it will resist any shoots."

We arrived in a place that seems like a lab. There were two up to three people who seems to be scientists. The room was filled with all kinds of weapons. From daggers to guns, snipers to bombs, you name it.

"The mission is to make them get caught, not to execute them." Taehyung suddenly voice out making me startled from his deep voice. "If they don't want to compromise," Taehyung took one of the little gun, slender fingers slid its way to the trigger, "kill them."

His voice was filled with venom and I can't help but to be anxious. Was this really the same sweet boyfriend of mine?

"Good, now the plan." Yoongi said while crossing his arms in front of his chest. "We need a plan. We can't just go there blindly without a proper attack. X have lots of men, we don't even know where he is now!"

Yoongi frustratedly ruffled his hair before sitting on a chair near him, clearly stressed out.

"We won't need to attack them." Taehyung replied nonchalantly to the older.

"Great, so we're going to stay still." Yoongi sarcastically smiled at Taehyung.

"You didn't let me finish, hyung. Wait for them to attack, we clearly aren't ready for this war. Police has been tracking him for weeks now, there is no possibility he will suddenly show himself. That's why Jungyoon's the one appearing." Taehyung explained.

"Okay, what do we exactly do now?" Jimin asked while staring at Taehyung in confusion.

"For now, pick a weapon." Taehyung looked his way to the rack filled with weapons.

They all scrambled, picking a weapon of their liking. Me and Carol were just standing awkwardly while looking at each other nervously.

"What are you guys doing? Come on, pick anything." Namjoon offered us.

"No, umm we're just going to stay here." Carol answered.

"You guys need to pick one. They are most likely to target you." Taehyung stated whilst walking to us.

I bit my lip nervously while fiddling with my hands. As I gathered all the courage, I walk to one of the racks that has daggers with all shapes and sizes.

Taehyung was staring at me intently so I felt a little nervous. It feels like looking at some makeup but the worker keeps on following you.

"I'll choose this one." I picked out a little dagger, someone could think it was a pocket knife.

"You sure?"Taehyung asked while looking at me to read my expression.

I nodded before looking back at Carol who is holding a little gun that looks similar to what Taehyung held earlier.

I'm too scared to hold a gun, it makes me all jittery and stuff. I don't actually have a past with it, but it just creeps me out. At least this dagger felt like a knife my mom would keep in her kitchen.

"Okay then, all is holding their weapons. Now let's all get food, I'm starving." Hoseok holds his belly while making a pout.

Everyone agreed and went out of the weapon chamber, but just as I was about to step out, a hand hold my shoulder. I look behind me and saw a woman smiling at me. She was wearing a lab coat so I'm assuming she is one of the scientists.

"Here, take this. I got a feeling you'll need it." She took my hand and place three little marbles in my hand.

"What's-"

"Smoke bombs. It will help you." Before I could even reply, Taehyung called for me.

I rushed out and to the door of the study where Taehyung is waiting for me. We ended up eating pizza and went home.

-

I let myself fall into my bed. I was so puzzled by the situation. How did I even got myself into this kind of problem?

If I did what eomma told me or if I just asked for appa to send me to school, none of these would happen. I won't be stuck in the middle of a psycho killer who wants to exterminate BTS.

To think of it, I would never had a caring boyfriend. Taehyung was never a mistake. Yeah, we started off despising each other, but I personally think everything happens for a reason.

I suddenly remembered the little thing in my bag. I pulled it out, examining every little details. There was a carved out trapezoids on it, two trapezoids that seems to face each other and the word BTS under it.

"Quinn, appa is here!" I hear eomma called.

I put the dagger into one of my drawers at my dressing table and went out of my room to meet appa.