Reassemble

We are on the way to the field since our break time is still long. We saw boys playing soccer and girls talking and flirting to the boys who get sweaty by wiping all his sweat, touching his biceps and whatever I think is pathetic. Well, I am not to experienced about boys but I know that is super pathetic just by looking at it.

"Well, well, well look what we have here." A boy crouched beside me, I think this is Hoseok that Carol talk about. "You look pretty, darling." He said as he touches my cheek. I sweep my hand so he stops.

"Feisty, I like that." He said giving a smirk that I hate.

"Hands of fire head." Carol snapped at him making him stand up and ruffle her hair.

"Good thing your the principal's daughter or else I'll chew you up if I have to." He said, gritting his teeth.

"Hold your horses their hyung, you almost scare the little girl out." He said looking to me. I believe this is Taehyung the leader of this stupid gang.

"I'm not, you idiot." I snapped at him making him smile devilishly.

"Be careful with your words or you might end up at our bad side." He say as he crouches down in front of me.

They were surrounding us so it was impossible to walk away.

"Why cat got your tongue?" A mint hair guy asks and I know he is Yoongi.

"Get away, Yoongi." Carol said narrowing her eyes at him.

"Hey Jungkook, what should we do to girls like these huh?" Namjoon asks to the guy I tripped on.

"Well I think we need to punish them." He said, smirking at the two of us.

"Forget Ms. Lee, let's see if she stands being with us." Taehyung said, glaring at me. "You need to start working for us kid, or your life will be miserable."

"Taehyung stop it!" Carol shout.

"Take her away, let me talk to Ms. Song alone."
Immediately the six boys brings Carol away leaving me alone with Taehyung.

"So, what's your answer?"

"If I agree my life will still be miserable and if I walk away its just the same. Your just trapping me with two options but ends up in the same situation." I huffed trying to not look scared.

"Smart girl. Now answer." I was terrified his eyes darken and his voice got low but at least it won't reach my loved ones so I need to agree.

I look down as I nod slowly making him smile widely in front of me. He touches my chin making me looking at him.

"That isn't bad wasn't it?" He said making my eyes narrowed at him. "Your task will be given after school and remember," he puts his index finger in front of my face. "Don't do anything stupid."
He left just for the bell rings and I scurried down to my class.

-

I saw Carol worried filled her eyes. She stopped as she saw me in front of the door. I make my way to my desk beside her.

"What did he ask you? Are you scared? What did he do to you? We will solve this ok?" She asks to many questions making me giggle.

"Is this funny! Your making an oath to the baddest guy in school!" She screamed pulling all the class attention. I bow a little to apologize to them.

"Yah! Not so loud!" I said to Carol and she still have that worried face on her.

Another teacher came in, this time its a girl. She noticed me and quickly point to me. Because at the first lesson the teacher was too busy giving tasks that he doesn't notice my face.