Taehyung's Birthday Special

"Ssssh...." Hoseok warned us, he sees Taehyung was about to enter the diner.

BTS was rich so, they reserved the diner to celebrate Taehyung's birthday party. We all started to find our hinding spots so we could surprise him later. Jimin had killed the light making everything pitch black. The diner's curtains was closed making it even darker with a little light from the small gap of the curtain. A certain light from outside shines making the room a teency bit bright. At least we could see what is going on.

I was holding the cake, blocking the light from the candles so the orange beam won't be seen by the boy. If he sees it, the surprise birthday party would be ruined. We all watched as Taehyung steps out of his black slick sports car that me myself didn't know he has one.

I watched as he seems hesitant to enter since it was dark and creepy. One moment I was worried if he will walk in or not cause knowing Taehyung, he would chicken out any minute just by looking at the diner. But to my surprise, Taehyung walked boldly to the front of the diner.

He slowly opens the door, only to met by darkness. He moved his head left to right but no one is there. He stepped in but stayed put in his position.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" He called but no one is responding.

"Happy Birthday!" We jump out of our hiding stop making Taehyung screamed.

"Gamchagiya!" Taehyung yelled out making us laugh.

We all walked to his surprised state. He stared at us, dumbfounded. I didn't walk out yet and the lights were still out. I was supposed to walk out when the others sing the song.

"Happy birthday to you~"

When the others start singing, I walk to them whilst holding the cake. I covered the candles so it won't be blown. I saw Taehyung's eyes lit up seeing me with the cake. His ever so gorgeous smile makes its comeback, shining brightly. The way his eyes sparkles and smile shines brighter than the moon right now is breathtaking. I can't help but smile at him. I'm happy when he is happy.

The song ended and Taehyung clasped both of his hands and shut his eyes tightly, looking adorable as ever. He resembles a kid at this very moment.

So much for the bad boy image.

He made his wish before blowing out the candles. We all clapped and Namjoon turned on the lights to let Taehyung see the decorations that we worked hard for.

"How long did you guys plan this?" Taehyung asked with a little hint of curiosity in it.

"A week before your birthday." Carol stated while folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Really? I thought you guys went out for holidays?" Taehyung asked again.

"That's right, but we soon come back to plan for your birthday." Yoongi said before taking a seat at one of the booths.

"Thanks guys. It means a lot to me." Taehyung says, eyes soft and smile never fading.

"Don't thank us. It's Quinn's idea, not us. If it weren't for her, we wouldn't be here to even celebrate your birthday." Jin stated.

Taehyung looks over at me and smiles even wider. He walked over to me and now he is in front of me. My heart was pounding like crazy. I'm sure the others could hear it. He was literally breathing right in front of my face and I felt my face heats up. Does he even know that the others was right at this very place with us, watching our every move?

He encircled his arms around my waist pulling me into a loving hug. He laid his forehead over mine and I could hear his heart beat with this close proximity. He smiled at me so softly and I returned that lovely smile. I slowly slid my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.