Protect

Everything seems to be packed and we're already heading down stairs to load the luggage into the car. The boys help us with our bags and we were off to Taehyung's house.

After reaching the massive building, some of the maids help us to our rooms. I was currently unpacking my stuff and arranging it to my liking.

Suddenly, Taehyung came in without knocking, scaring the poor thing out of me. He was plastering his famous smile. I'm not quite sure why is he smiling as if he won a lottery, but he is absolutely delighted.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask as confusion brews in me.

"I'm happy." He sauntered before wrapping his arms around my petite waist.

"And may I ask why?" I hold onto his neck.

"You're staying here which means I'm going to see you 24/7." He then pecked my nose making me giggle.

Then again, it is quite true.

I will see Taehyung more often than I already was. I could steal some of his shirts, use his slippers, even use his bath essentials. Oh and maybe I could cuddle with him until we both fall asleep.

Just the thought of it makes me blush already. Taehyung seems to notice it cause he asked about it.

"What are thinking about that makes you blush like a tomato?" He teasingly questioned.

"Nothing, just thinking how I would steal your stuff." I cheekily smiled.

"Hmm." Taehyung raises his head, turning into a thinking expression. "It would be interesting to see you in my stuff."

He wiggled his eyebrows at me making me slap his chest playfully. We both laugh still holding each other close. Then a cough interrupted us. We both look at the door to see eomma, lying her head on the doorway of my room.

"Am I interrupting something?" We both released from each other before facing her properly.

"No, not really. What's wrong eomma?" I asked before she is approaching us both.

"I wanna talk to you, Quinn." Her eyes fixed on me then at Taehyung who was standing beside me.

"Then I'll excuse myself. I gotta tell ahjumma to make us dinner." Taehyung walked out of the room.

"Hey Taehyung! Save a seat for me!" I yelled at him, hoping for him to hear.

"Sure do, princess!" He responded.

I fix my gaze at eomma again who was smiling at me. She looks like she hit the jackpot or something.

"So? What are you gonna talk about?" I place myself on my bed and eomma followed suit.

"You seem to like him." She started as she stared at the carpeted floor.

"Very much." I then look at eomma who was already looking at me. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I just don't know how to."

She smiled, "Don't worry, Quinn. Me and appa used to secretly hang out when your grandparents strictly say not to."

"Why? halabeoji and halmeoni doesn't like appa?" I tilted my head in curiosity.

"Doubted him since the first time they met. Your appa isn't actually a good guy at that time. He was a bully, scared by all, but he somehow fell for the timid girl who was always under the shadows." Eomma holds my hand gently as she tell me her story. "It was hard to maintain a relationship, especially when your grandparents disagree, but we keep on going. One time your halabeoji assumed that your appa uses drugs, which actually he didn't."

I laughed once eomma say that. Appa and drugs doesn't fit into one sentence. Appa despised drugs. He even attend some kind of organisation about diminishing drugs out of the surface of the earth. Which was not continued due to working abroad all the time.

"The moment Taehyung stepped inside the house, I know he wasn't that kind of goody two shoes. The dangling earrings says it all." Eomma giggled at the thought of the first time Taehyung came to my house.

"Is it that obvious?" I covered my face with both of my hands and sigh in exasperation.

"Yeah, because he reminds me of your appa when he first wanted to meet your grandparents." Eomma stroked my hair lovingly. "I never doubt the man of your choice, because I believe in you, Quinn."

I then asked, "But how about that thing you guys always say to me about staying away from bad boys?"

"We both don't want your relationship to be complicated. We don't want the guy's problems get passed to your shoulders. We want our girl to live life and enjoy it." My mother holds my face with one of her hand. "And well,  here we are. I was considering to force you to cut ties with Taehyung."

"Eomma..."

"But I didn't, seeing you so happy with him makes me feel guilty on seperating you two. You guys would probably go behind my back." We both laughed while tears are threatening to fall.

"You deserve someone who could protect you, and Taehyung prove that he can by bringing you back to me." A lone tear escaped from her eye.

"Eomma, I know Taehyung does not look like a good person, but trust me. He has been so nice and loving towards me." I smiled before hugging her.

"I know, sweetie. I trust you." I pulled away and stood up.

"Okay, I'm starving. I think we should go down, the boys are probably waiting for us." I hold eomma's hand and we both walk out of my room to the dining room.

Arriving there, all seven boys were nicely seated. They then stood up once eomma and I came in. They all bowed down and Jin offered eomma a seat next to him.

Taehyung smiled at me and I walk by to the seat beside him. We all sat down and wait for the food to be served.

As we all waited, I started to think how will my life be without this guy sitting beside me. My life would be boring. Even though there are a lot of struggles that even someone who is experiencing long distance relationship can't handle, my choice would always be him.

•••
This is so late😭
So very sorry for such a long goddamn update. I just feel like I don't have motivations at all. I'm ending this book pretty soon bc I think I can't go on anymore.
Thank you loves<3
See you on the next chapter:)