Fire Up

We arrive at my place. RC and Emma sleep at the guest room and Chloe and I in my room. We settle down on the living room as my mom cooks for us.

"What dance?" Emma ask.

"Playing with Fire, BLACKPINK." Chloe said while putting her hands up in the air.

"That's perfect! We better get started." RC said while patting my back.

"Where do we practice?" Emma ask scratching her head.

"At the school dance room. We better get going." Carol stands up and headed to her shoes.

"Wait," thinking of something that I forget.

"What's wrong?" Carol said in the middle of putting on her shoes.

"BTS, they have detention today." I look up to the girls. Carol remembered and hits her forehead.

"It-it's ok we just need to be quiet. How long will you guys practice?" Carol becomes shaky all of a sudden. Probably hating to see them.

"We've already perform with that song. So, we just need to remember it again. It will only take half an hour." RC explain as she open the door.
I nodded as if I'm satisfied by the time we need. And immediately we headed to the car and ride away.

-

We parked the car outside the school so we walk to the dance room. We went in the building and turn left to see a dance room at the corner.
RC settle the bag of clothes and towels and connect the speaker to her phone.
We got in our places as Carol sits at the back in the floor with her chin on both of her hands.
We try to remember the moves and succeed on first try. It doesn't take a few minutes until we could dance the whole choreography.

-

We got out of the dance room and towels were on our neck. My hair was loose so my wavy light-brown hair turns down to my back, I don't wear my glasses since no one is gonna see me, I wear a white crop tee and black shorts with white snickers. It was a big transformation from my nerdy school style. This is my normal personality at my previous school. It was really ordinary but Carol said I look very different as I look like a model. I recieve many thoughts like that but I think I am just same like the other girls.

We got out the school building and hear boys laughing. We stay still as we see boys come out from the back of the building.

Taehyung's Pov

We finished our boring detention. We got bored so we headed down stairs. We heard music at the dance room but we didn't even bother to go there cause we wanna sip some cigarettes so, we headed to the back of the school. We laugh and play around as soon as Hoseok talk about something when he slept with a girl last night, we heard girls laughing. We were curious and leave Hoseok alone.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Hoseok say while running to us.

As soon as we got to the front we saw Carol with four hot girls laughing and taking picture. I notice a light-brown wavy haired girl, her white crop tee and black shorts makes her really attractive. Jimin catches a blonde haired girl wearing a white oversized t-shirt and jeans shorts.

"Girls, girls, girls you gotta follow us." Jungkook say while opening his arms to hug an orange haired girl. She goes away holding Carol's arm. My eyes is still with the beautiful kitten in front of me. Her hair is just shiny, shone from the rays of sun. I tilt my head to see her face since her back is turned on me but she seems not wanting to turn. I got impatient so I walk to her,

"Taehyung wait!"

I don't care what Carol said. So I grab her wrist to make her turn to me. She was short so I need to look down.

"Who are you?" I say, she looks familiar but I don't have a mind on someone. My mouth is speechless.

"Do I know you?"

She yank her wrist from my grip looking so pissed.

"Girls, lets just go."

She left first and followed by Carol.

"Nice job, V." She huffed of as the pink haired girl follows. Also the orange hair girl who has been trying to go away from Jungkook and the blonde hair girl who seems to like Jimin.

Quinn's Pov

I got in the car. Wow! He's so stupid. I thougt he could recognize. Carol comes and sit at the passenger seat.

"Are you sure he doesn't recognize me?" As my hands become balls and cover my mouth.

"Don't worry V is just as stupid than he looks." She laughs like she doesn't have any worries. Well, his expressions tells it all but I'm just not convinced yet.

The girls come and sit at the back.

"Who are they?" RC ask fire in her eyes as she sees me rather odd.

"BTS." Carol sighs and the girls' mouth slightly open.

Note - yes, this is a short chapter but I hope you guys enjoy. There will be another chapter soon.