Party

I am waiting at the bus station with Carol by my side. When the bus finally came, we stepped in and saw familiar faces looking up at us.

"Hey guys!" Jimin waved his hands at us and we were quite surprised.

"Tell me why are we suddenly friendly to them?" Carol whispers to me while eyeing them suspiciously.

I shrugged before sitting myself near the window in front of Jungkook. To my surprise, he smiled at me and looked back to the window. I was like, okaay...

It was totally weird. I never really feel comfortable with this, but I guess I need to get used to it.

I glance behind me and saw Taehyung smiling brightly at me. His smile could really light up the whole world. I smiled back at him before shifting back into my seat.

-

We all got off the bus and currently walking to the school entrance. Carol was laughing and joking with Jimin. Ever since we performed, we just got real close with BTS. The whole school probably knows that we hate each other's guts but now look.

"Quinn." Taehyung approaches me. And I don't know why but my heart fluttered seeing him getting near me. My body just reacts that way or something else?

"Hey." I smiled at Taehyung and he returned it back sweetly.

"Uh...good morning?" He greets me but sounds more like a question.

I chuckled. "Good morning, Tae."

"Do you...want to eat with us at lunch later?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck. He bashfully smiled.

"Aren't you guys the one who eat with us without an invitation?" I smiled whilst entering the school building.

Students were staring. Probably questioning why are we coming to school together. They never really see us get along but I guess they were as shocked as me.

"Why are people staring at us? Are we that handsome?" I heard Jin said making me giggle.

"What? That's not a lie actually. We are pretty hot." Jin contemplated while nodding his head.

"Okay there, buddy." Namjoon pats his wide shoulders while nodding along.

"So where's that blondie?" I heard Yoongi asked and I have the feeling he's talking to me.

"Chloe? She went back." I answered timidly. I really don't want to talk about them cause I will suddenly miss them.

"Back? As in..."

"They went back to Busan." I continued what Hoseok said earlier.

"They live at Busan?" Jungkook asked whilst his big eyes stare at me.

I just nodded and then glance at Jungkook who seems to be spacing out. I shrugged it off before turning my attention in front of me which I so regret.

"Hey Quinn." He softly called making shivers trail down my back. I really wanted to just shrink and hide in a hole but I didn't show any of it. I muster up the coldest look I could with my coward state and I see Daejin looks a bit nervous.

Glad that worked.

"What do you want?" I know it is rude but I just don't want him in front of my face. I felt annoyed and scared at the same time when I'm around him.

"Oh, aren't you Quinn's friend?" Carol piped out making me clear my throat. I just remembered that only Taehyung knows who he really is.

"Um...yeah." He scratched the back of his ear. Wow, he took this as a chance to look fake around the others. Bravo, Choi Daejin.