Bye bye

Because of V's useless lecture, I was running late. I didn't have time to change into something comfortable. I am now running through this sea of people, just to find my friends. I conditionally hold my skirt from flying away.

When I spot the familiar uniform that some people use, I sigh before heading to one of them.

"Where are the girls?" I asked one of the staff.

"Ah, they're right over there." The staff pointed to three girls who's using black masks.

"Yah!" I called and they immediately glanced my way. I approached them while putting a wide smile.

"I can't believe we are leaving already." Emma sighed before pulling down her mask.

"It feels like yesterday we came here." RC said whilst holding her bag strap.

"Gonna miss you guys." I croaked before pulling us into a group hug.

"Please visit us sometimes." Chloe added before a single tear falls down.

"Don't cry, you're gonna make me cry." Emma whined before pulling me into a hug.

"Take care over there." I said as tears were forcing to slip out.

"Will do." RC said before their flight was already called.

"I don't wanna leave!" Chloe whined while stomping her feet like a child.

The staffs were already bringing their luggage and giving the ticket to the security to get checked.

"Guys, you need to leave." I smiled while rubbing my right arm.

"Bye Quinn." Emma is the first one to say farewell.

"Bye Emma." I smiled before giving her a hug and she walked to the security to check her ticket.

"Q, you also need to take care of yourself." RC said before giving me a fist bump and a hug.

"Call me when you arrive, okay?" RC nod before holding her bag strap and walking away.

"I don't wanna." Chloe stays put and I let out a smile.

"You're gonna be late. Bye, Chloe." I smiled giving her a tight hug. She instantly melt into the hug. Another tear left her eyes.

"What's happening to me?" She laughed before wiping away her tears. I wanted to cry but I need to smile for them.

"See you when I see you, Quinny." Chloe said before pulling me into another tight hug and letting me go. "Gonna miss you a lot, girl."

I giggle before waving to her who is walking to the security hesitantly. She bit her lip while the security is checking her ticket. The security gives her ticket back and she glance at me and waved at me.

"Chloe, annyeong!" I smiled while waving to her.

I waved until she was out of my sight. I sighed before walking away from the departure. Now I need to find a cab home.

After a few minutes, I found a cab and I am currently sitting at the backseat. Processing what just happened at school today.

'I'm alone now.'

I frowned whilst shifting in my seat. Finally reaching my home, I paid the driver and opened the door only to be greeted with a delicious smell.

"Eomma, what are you cooking?" I went to the kitchen after throwing my bag on the couch.

"Fried chicken." She hummed while putting a chicken piece into the pan. The sizzling sound filled my ears.

"You okay?" My mom ask still focusing on the kitchen.