Yours

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing. I instantly jump out of bed and into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

-

After tying my hair, I walk down the stairs and headed to the kitchen where eomma is preparing my breakfast for today. I sit at the stool near the counter.

"Morning eomma!" I exclaimed making eomma smile in glee.

"You look happy. Did I miss something?" Eomma placed my toast in front of me.

"You'll see." I answered before taking a bite of the toast.

Now, I finished my food and eomma is washing the dishes. I stood up and kissed eomma's cheek before walking out of my house.

I was walking happily to the bus stop but a honk interrupted me. I look to the side and saw a red sports car beside me.

The window rolled down and revealed Taehyung who is smiling at me. My cheeks turned into a shade of pink.

"Are you not getting in?" I snapped back into reality and slip in his car.

The ride was quiet, only the sound of the roaring machine was heard. I decided on making a conversation with him.

"I could take the bus, you know." I started.

"And let boys flirt with my girl? I don't think so." He said whilst his eyes is on the road.

His girl?

Am I dreaming? I must be dreaming right now. He called me HIS girl! Stay calm, Quinn. You need to stay calm.

"Just for your information, I usually take the bus." I look out of the window. And I saw Tae's reflection looking at me.

"That's before we're together. It is different now." Tae said before turning a left.

"Oh yeah? What's different now?" I teased.

"You're mine now." The edges of his lips turned upwards and I can't help but to smile too.

-

Arriving at school, we met the others and walked into the school halls together.

"Aye, the new couple has arrived!" A guy yelled making the school 'ooh' us.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. To make it even worse, Tae holds my hand. I was so embarrassed until I cover my face with my free hand.

"Please stop." I whispered to myself.

"What's that?" Taehyung leans his ear closer to my face but I pulled back.

"I'm embarrassed." I said making Taehyung chuckle.

"You're so cute." Taehyung smiles while pinching my cheek, earning an 'ow' from me.

-

After that walk this morning, I finally survived class and now I am going to the cafeteria. I don't know where Taehyung go so I decided to search for him. I can't walk alone into the cafeteria, I'm too shy.

I walked to the other direction just to hear a girl ranting. Everybody probably went to the cafeteria to eat, so it's a bit quiet here.

"How dare you!" I heard a girl snapped.

"I'm sorry." A soft voice sounded. A very familiar voice to be exact.

I glance to the hall on the right only to see Taehyung and Aeri together. She was crying but her whole expressions tells me that she is mad or even disappointed.