Not Today

"Throw your weapons!" I heard a voice sounded through the comm.

My hands trembled when I see Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin let go of their weapons. We were so close. It makes me so frustrated because we were so close on getting Taehyung-so close on bringing my boyfriend home.

"Let's-" Before I could step further, Yoongi caught my wrist.

"You can't go in there. It's too dangerous." He said while Jimin and Jungkook looked at me with worried expressions.

"They need our help. If we won't help them now, they're going to die." My voice cracked at the last line. Tears pooling in my eyes as fear take over my senses. Fear of losing people that I love.

"We will help them, but not now. We can't do anything rash or else we will all die!" Yoongi frustratedly said before releasing my wrist.

"They're bringing them inside the room!" Jungkook exclaimed before we all huddled the tablet.

There I saw a few men, dragging the three and throwing them harshly to the ground. They all have pained expressions making me feel upset. I really wish I could just go in there and help them, but I know it will be too risky.

"More visitors, isn't this a great party." I heard a raspy voice from the tablet speaker.

"Let us go, X." Namjoon's voice is dangerously low.

"Why should I? The fun is about to start." X said before two men pulled out a figure. They hold him up as the figure lays limp.

"Taehyung." My voice barely a whisper as I see the painful sight.

He was badly bruised. There are cuts on his arms, the side of his face drips with blood, and lips busted. I was trying so hard not to cry, but I guess my tears have a will of their own.

"Hyung...you shouldn't have come." The way his voice cracked made me even more emotional.

"Okay, new plan." Jimin looked away, couldn't bear the sight.

Yoongi nodded as a moment of silence pass through. Yoongi then got into the car and bring out two grenades. He then looked at us.

"We're going to blow the place out." He said before glancing at me. "We still have disguises on, we can get in unnoticed."

Yoongi glanced at Jungkook. "Jungkook, I need you in. Since you're good at aiming and fighting. Quinn can stay and-"

"No!" I quickly denied.

"I wanna go in. I don't want to stay and watch. I want to help. I need to help." I said with a determined look.

"It's dangerous, we don't want you to get hurt." Yoongi sternly said.

"I'm willing to take the risk. I know you can't deny that I'm a good fighter. I can help, I meditate." I reasoned.

Yoongi sighed. "Okay, I'll let you in. Jimin can stay here and supervise."

I smiled at Yoongi only to be returned by him rolling his eyes and a mumbling that I didn't quite hear.

After Jimin gave Jungkook the disguise, Yoongi continued on explaining his plan. That is when Yoongi, Jungkook, and I got in Jimin will call the cops. The grenades are just back ups if the cops are late. Let's just pray that they made it on time before we are all dead meat.

As we step into the building through the back door, we walked through the halls that is led by Jungkook since he knows the place. We then found a metal door that was supposed to be entered by Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok.