Him

The next day...

I woke up in the morning and see Chloe is still sleeping. I smile and remembered what happened last night.

Flashback

"I've found you." Taehyung said while giving his boxy smile.

"What do you mean?" I ask while tilting my head.

"Nothing." He said while pinching my cheeks.

"Oww! What the hell!?" I whisper shouted on him.

"Your just cute you know that?" He said while grinning to me. Taehyung just said I'm cute and it makes my stomach tingles. "I'll go now, thanks Quinn, I owe you."

He left and I was smiling to myself.

End of Flashback

Since today is Saturday, I don't have school. I tiptoe out of the room and close the door quietly not wanting to wake Chloe. My dad is extremely busy so he is not often at home.

When I go downstairs I see my mom washing the dishes. She looks at me and smiled.

"Honey, could you go buy some ingredients at the grocery shop. We are running out of them." She said while rinsing a plate.

"Sure." I smiled and grab my grey hoodie that was on the coffee table at the living room.

-

I was walking and the grocery store was at my sight. I do a little run and went in. I took all the ingredients my mom wrote for me in a little paper and paid.

I got out of the grocery shop and when I was walking home I saw 7 familiar figures that are walking opposite of me. I wanted to run away but my home was that way. So I put on the hoodie and hung my head low while I grip the grocery bags. I let my hair loose and don't use the glasses, so there is 100% I will lose my cover.

I walk slightly running when I walk past through them. I let out a sigh of relief but I heard someone called me.

"Hey you with a grey hoodie!" My eyes widened and stop in the spot. I heard footsteps coming near me and I know I'm in trouble. When the footsteps sounds near enough they stop sounding. "Turn around."

I slowly turn around and my head hung low looking to my shoes. I was gripping the grocery bags tightly. I catch a glimpse of them then look back at my shoes. I was right, it was BTS and my heart throbs fast.

"I know you somewhere..." I heard Yoongi said that.

I look up and catch a glimpse of  Taehyung and we look each other in the eye for a second. His eyes widened and started to look to the others worriedly.

"We just met her hyung." Jimin said.

"Yeah, you can't just judge people like that." Taehyung added.

'Is Taehyung helping me?'

"Come on lets just go, this is not a good place to make trouble." Taehyung said while pushing I don't know who away from me. I can't see! My head is hung low and I am looking to the ground like I was feeling bad or something.

"Fine." Yoongi sigh and the rest of BTS left.

I let out a sigh of relief and turn around walking up straight as I start to smile of what Taehyung have done.

-

I went in my house and saw RC and Chloe was at the living room watching tv and Emma was helping my mom cleaning at the kitchen.