Fight

Taehyung's Pov

"Hyung! Could you go any faster!?" I frustratedly yelled.

"Even though we're in a rush, we couldn't break the traffic rules!" Seokjin hyung turns a right.

"Okay! Calm down, jeez." I puffed before sulking on the passenger seat.

The car came to a stop in front of a big old warehouse. It looks so creepy I can feel goosebumps popping out.

"Okay, Yoongi and Jimin, you take out the guards. Jungkook, stay here so you could navigate me to Quinn. Seokjin, Namjoon, and Hoseok, if I am not out of that building over ten minutes, you know what to do." I quickly step out of the car with Yoongi and Jimin behind me.

They both knock out the guards easily and I went in to search for my girlfriend.

Quinn's Pov

I stare at him.

I don't care there's a freaking gun in front of my face now. Once I hate a person, I hate them till death.

"You won't do that." I spurred out.

"Yes, I will." He grits his teeth.

"You need me to eliminate BTS. I say you got no other choice." I layed my back casually.

He slowly puts down the gun and place it back into his back. Which I don't think of much where he slip it in. He seems to be in a battle with himself, deciding on to finish me or no.

He suddenly holds a grip of my neck, choking me. I feel my lungs burn begging for air.

"You know what? I don't need you to kill them. I could kill them without your help." My eyelids felt heavy, wanting to shut. "Die."

"Get your filthy hands of her mother fucker!" Taehyung yelled before shooting Jungyoon's right leg.

He instantly release my neck, allowing the oxygen into my body once again. Taehyung runs to me and immediately untangle me from the ropes.

"Let's get out of here."

He pulled me out of the room, swiftly moving through the dark halls. It was quiet at first, not until a few men came with loaded guns pointed at us.

"Quinn, hide." I hid behind a metal door and Taehyung hides behind a wall across me.

All kinds of bullets pass through and I can feel my heartbeat increasing. I was sweating so hard and spacing out.

The sound of Taehyung groaning snaps me out of it. He was sitting and holding his left arm. There was blood oozing out of it.

"Taehyung!" I cried out.

"Quinn run! If you go in that room, you'll find another door that leads to a corridor where the exit is." He breathily said.

"I can't leave you!" Tears kept on falling, refusing to stop.

The men is getting closer, but I can't leave him. I just couldn't bear it.

I was about to go across but another sound rings through my eardrums.

"Go to hell!" It sounds like Hoseok's voice.

The six other boys came and shoot all the men. There was no one left. I was so relieved and quickly stood up.

"No one hurts my friend." Jimin stood in front of Taehyung and offer him a hand which Taehyung holds.

"You okay, Quinn?" Seokjin asks.

I nod, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"We better get out." Jimin suggested whilst holding onto Taehyung.

We all nod before quickly scurrying out of the warehouse and into a car that is surprisingly big enough for eight people.

I sat beside Taehyung, Jin gave him some kind of cloth to cover the wound so it could be treated once we reached his home.

I stare at him worriedly, biting my bottom lip in sorrow. He seems to notice because he averted his gaze from the window and stared back at my glossy looking eyes.

"You're okay, right?" My voice somehow cracks in the middle of the sentence.

He softly smiled at me. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

He kissed the top of my head softly before a lone tear escaped my eye. In which Taehyung also kissed it away.

"Hey um, Quinn? We're sorry that we couldn't protect you." Jimin said gloomily.

"As long as I'm here it's okay." I smiled reassuringly at him.

"But it's mostly our fault for not being more careful. Afterall, it's our problem and we seem to drag you in." Jin looked down to his lap at the passenger sit, his face clearly showed guilt.

"No, it's okay. We didn't see all of this coming." I suddenly remembered something and gasped. "Eomma!"

-

I quickly rushed to the front door and barged in, eomma wasn't in sight. I searched through the kitchen, living room, the bathroom, and even my parents room. I then passed my room that is opened ajar. I took a peek and there she was sitting on my bed, sobbing.

"Eomma!" I run to her and quickly hugged her. The tears then came all over again, not wanting to stop.

The feeling once I hold her was indescribable. I was just so happy she was okay. I was so scared when Jungyoon holds a gun to her. I will do anything just to make my mother safe.

"Quinn! Thank goodness you're okay. I thought I won't ever see you again." My mom sobbed on my shoulder whilst holding me close.

Once the cries died down, a cough disturb us and we both looked to the door to see seven men standing there awkwardly, not wanting to disturb the moment.

"You may come in." I stood up from my kneeling position and welcome them in.

"Um, annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Song." Namjoon bowed down as the others followed. "We're so sorry for this."

Eomma smiled at them who seemed to put their heads down like kids being scolded.

"As long as Quinn's here, it's okay." She said.

"But we have some issues." Hoseok rubbed the back of her neck, showing how nervous he is.

"What's wrong?" Eomma asked, while I tilted my head in curiosity.

"You need to be protected 24/7 since the criminals know your address now. There is a big chance they would come here again." Hoseok stated, worried that it will shock eomma.

"To keep both of you safe, we need both of you to stay at my house just for a while until the police catch them." Taehyung explained.

Me and eomma was left speechless. We didn't know it will be that bad. I thought it was the end. Jungyoon's dead, but I guess this thing will keep on going when X is still out of reach by the police.

"Okay, just give us a few minutes to pack and we'll be off."

•••
Sorry, I transferred to a new school so it was a little hard for me to write cause school stuff kept on coming to my mind. You wouldn't believe how many assignments, homeworks, and tests I need to do. So sorry😅