I've found you

We started walking through the halls earning whispers and glares. I hear few words from them like, why is she with them? Is it a new gang with a nerd in it? Who are those girls? Seriously, a nerd with hot girls are just not right.

Ugh, I can hear that loud and clear. These people just can't shut their mouth. I think the girls also notice it and looks at me.

"Are you sure you're ok?" RC ask while we are still walking through people who are staring at us. How can they not stare? RC, Emma and Chloe use free clothes rather than uniforms.

"Its not too late to take off the glasses and ponytail." Chloe whispers while we are heading to the library.

"Its fine, I don't care actually." I'm serious though, I don't care. Talk all you want all I have to do is see you guys looking stupid. They're making a fuss out of nothing.

"You guys don't have to worry. She really don't care. One time when I was with her the captain cheer keeps pushing and talking hoax about her but she simply shrug it off and they easily forgot." Carol explains as my smile grew and we hi-five each other.

"Q is always like that. She is the one who is an expert of dealing with our haters." Emma said while clutching my arm as the student's eyes grew wider as if it wants to pop out.

"You know what, let's walk faster." RC said and we all nod and started fast-walking to the library.

Finally, peace and quiet. There's not a lot of people in the library at the morning. Almost all of them are cute nerds and they are all nice.

We take a seat and started fanning our faces with our hands.

"Tour times finished, next time lets do it when school's over." Chloe said while taking a tissue from her bag and dab it on her face. We all nod and exchange glances. We laugh but sort of a whisper and smile.

"Guys I was thinking..." I said while looking to the table.

"What?" Carol said whilst her face looks towards me and also the others.

"Maybe I will stop this nerdy disguise after we perform. Besides, they will know after, right?" I say finally getting the courage to look up. Their mouths drop and a squeal was heard.

"Shh." The librarian shushed us and they started to put a wide smile on their faces.

"Totally agree. Omg Quinn! How long you have to realize that you are beautiful!?" Carol whisper shouted me.

"Ok, ok class is starting in a few minutes let's get you out of here." I say as they nod and stand from their seats.

There was no people there maybe they are already in class but class starts in 10 minutes. We walk through the horrible hallways freely. Chloe was laughing until she bumped into a strong body and some figures are standing front of us.

"Just when I want to say it went fine." Carol mumbled under her breath while staring at the group.

One of them pulls a smile, "So we meet again." Jungkook said while giving his bunny smile. I've got to say that smile is cute and I'm not lying.

"What are you staring at princess." Taehyung said with his smirk on and I believe it was for me.

"The names Quinn." I glared at him.