Dance till we drop

"No, I mean..." I trailed off while avoiding eye contact.

"Chloe, is your turn to get in the shower!" RC called from the bathroom downstairs.

"Okay!" Chloe looked at me, "we'll continue this later."

Chloe stood up and walk out of my room. I exhale deeply, relief that I won't tell that I just do a little make out session with Taehyung that night. Just thinking of it makes the pit of my stomach tingles.

A knock was heard from my bedroom door. The door opened and I looked up seeing Emma with wet hair and a towel wrapped around her body. If I was a boy, I would totally flip.

"Your turn." She informed before closing the door to go to the guest room.

I picked up my towel and went in the bathroom. I locked the door and instantly strip from my clothes. I step in the shower and turn on the water. As the warm water hits my skin, my body that I didn't know was tense started to relax. I took out some shampoo and scrub it on my hair after that I use some soap to clean my body.

-

I finished taking a shower and now I am picking an outfit. I decided to use a white shirt with an Adidas written in pink on it, some shorts and a pair of hot pink sneakers.

After I tie my hair into a ponytail, I quickly run down the stairs and saw the other girls are currently laughing around

"Where's Chloe?" I ask while taking my bag that is full of supplies at the couch.

"Still changing, maybe?" Emma said while taking her phone in her pocket.

"I'm here!" Chloe shout from upstairs.

"Hurry up!" RC called while opening the front door and walked out.

I followed RC and Emma followed behind. Chloe was running to us since we were already at the side walk.

"Today is the last day we practice. Focus." Emma said while looking at us.

The rest of us nod while still walking and finally we arrive at the dance studio.

We focus on our reflection. Making sure we don't make any mistakes. And when we did, we took a break and try it again.

-

Today is the day, I am going to the guest room to see what outfit the girls picked for me. I can't go shopping with them because I have homework that day.

I open the door and found four outfits laying on the bed. All of them are gorgeous.

"Since your the leader, you could pick first. The rest of us will pick later." RC said while crossing her arms in front of her chest.