Starting Over

Now walking down the school halls, my wavy hair sways over my shoulders. My tongue makes its way to my lips, giving moisture. I was all cheery since V came to my house yesterday. I hate to admit it, but it was fun.

He made me feel all comfortable and there was no moment that felt between us, except the dinner incident.

I saw a group of boys approaching me with a smirk plastered on all of their faces.

I widened my eyes before walking away to avoid them,  but to my dismay, one of them caught my wrist. He pulled me back harshly to the point where I hit his chest.

"W-What are you doing?" I tried to look brave but ended up failing miserably.

The guy holding my wrist snickers. "Isn't it obvious?"

"W-What...?" My mind filled up with fear and my guts told me to run away.

The guy stepped closer, that devious smirk still sticking on his rough features. I look up at him in disgust and fear. His cheek touched mine as he leaned in to my ear.

"I want you to come with me." He whispered making me flinch in pure disgust.

"No way!" Before I could react, he pulled me to the nearest classroom that is empty. His friends hold the door for us to step in.

"Please, let me go. I beg you." My voice wavered and his smirk widens.

"I like it when you beg, babe. Maybe you should do it often." He said but before he could push me in,  a hand grabbed his shoulder, pulling me away from the asshole.

He was thrown to the ground. I covered my mouth with both of my hands while my eyes widened in fear. The guy that was pulling me now knocked to the ground. I stare at the male who was towering him. He looks somehow familiar but I just can't lay a finger.

Then the guy, stood up and throw him a punch. It went on and on as students hurdle around them watching the scene. No one tries to stop them.

"Stop!" Suddenly a voice of a teacher sound out and all the students scurry away.

I was stuck to the ground as I watch the whole scene. The teacher pulled them away from each other. When both of them stopped, I finally can grasp the person's face.

"Daejin?"

-

Finally, recess was here and all the students walk out of the classroom. I insisted Carol to go first so she did. My head was still playing the scene this morning.

"You okay?" A low voice sounded beside me. I flinch before turning my head to the side only to be met with stunning hazelnut orbs.

"Huh?...yeah." I answered rather lost.

"I noticed you are having a hard time paying attention." He stated while looking at me with a little...worry? Was he staring at me through the whole class?

"No, yeah. I'm okay, really." I smiled but I know he isn't convinced yet.

"Tell me. I'm a good listener." He pulled a chair beside me and sat down.

I sigh. Should I tell him?

"This morning I was walking to class then a group of guys randomly came at my direction. One of them wanted to pull me into an empty classroom, but then Daejin come and they fought but soon stopped by the teacher." I stated.

I didn't want to say the details, somehow the details could make things worse.

"Daejin?" V asked, a little surprised.