Solved

"Eomma, I'm going to school!" I waved eomma a goodbye and walked out of my house.

Day three on being V's girlfriend has started and there is no way I'm turning back now.

It feels kind of impossible and most importantly, weird. Two people that are once sworn enemies are now dating. I think feelings can do a lot of absurd things, don't you think?

As if right on cue, Taehyung's red sports car stopped in front of me. I smiled widely before climbing in.

"Good morning, babe." I stopped my actions after I heard what he said. Babe? We really are going this far until he started to call me nicknames. Oh my god!

"Good morning, Tae." I smiled sweetly at him. Trying so hard not to look overreacted by the nickname he called me. I simply buckle my seatbelt and Taehyung instantly step on the gas.

-

Arriving at school, me and Taehyung got off the car. Taehyung intertwined our hands and smiled at me before walking into the school building.

People were staring at us and I guess I'm used to it now. We quickly got into class and sit on our designated seats.

"Taehyung-ah." I called him as I saw Aeri standing in front of us.

"Oh, hello." Taehyung said with a smile plastered on his face. I could sense it was a forced one.

"Hey Quinn, I'm so sorry for you for dating this ass. It's such a shame how he kissed another girl when he just started dating you." Aeri said in a fake pity tone. "He kissed me yesterday and it seems like he doesn't regret that. Look at all his smiley face."

I looked at Taehyung with a soft smile before looking at Aeri. Does she have to stoop this low to break us apart? I'm the one who needs to pity you, girl.

"Aren't you the one who throw yourself to my boyfriend?" I questioned.

Aeri looks taken aback, by the way her mouth is open and her eyes got bigger.

"I'm very offended by your statement!" Aeri yelled.

I just look at her calmly. Of course I hate her with all my guts because she literally shove her lips onto Taehyung, but there is no use on arguing now. It happened and the important thing is Taehyung rejected. That is all that matters.

"Good, it was meant to offend you." I smiled at her innocently.

"He's fucking cheating on you! Can't you see he is a player!?" Aeri frustratedly shout.

Now this was getting out of hand. Taehyung is not like that. He maybe a badass, but he is not the type to play hearts. Besides, girls were scared of him. At least some of them.

"Listen Aeri, if you want to break us so badly, you don't need to stoop this low. I hate you for kissing V and any words you tell me isn't true. V isn't a cheater, I know him very well than anyone else in this class. You think yelling him a player would make him come back to you? Think again, sweetie. You've embarrassed yourself in front of this class. Go before more people come in and see how pathetic you are." I didn't realize I was standing this whole time.

Taehyung was just sitting there whilst smirking at the poor girl. He seems to enjoy it more than I do.

"Argh!" Aeri stomped away with cheeks red as a tomato.

Apparently, she bumped into Jimin and fall on her butt. Others are laughing, even Taehyung. I just smiled to myself. It feels good but laughing isn't right though. I still have my dignity.

Aeri glared at me before standing up. Her face was met with Jimin's. The others were standing behind him.

"I hate you!" Aeri screamed making Jimin pulls his face away. "All of you!"

She then push past them and walked away. Jimin was eyeing us in surprise. The other members even Carol was just as shocked.

"What...happened?" Jimin confusedly asked.

"Just a little fiasco." I simply answered before getting back to my seat.

"Okay! Sit down. Let's start our class!" The teacher came in and we all settle in our seats.

-

Recess came and we all headed to the cafeteria all together. All of a sudden Jin bring up the topic about Jungyoon. I got a tiny bit sensitive when it is about him.

"I heard he is a ruthless man. He killed his last assistant." Jin said while looking at all of us intently.

"Who? Jungyoon?" I ask while staring at him with shock written all over my face.

"No, X." Jin answered.

"X? Who's X?" Jimin furrowed his brows.

"Basically the head of their gang." Jin looked at Jimin who is sitting beside him. "He is the boss of Jungyoon. Jungyoon is now the new assistant of X. Since the last one was killed by him, he needed a new one to help him with his schemes. He want people to know his name by eliminating other gangs. And since we are getting known, he is targeting on us. He didn't know where we are, but apparently Quinn showed up."

"How do you even build this gang?" Carol suddenly ask.

"It started with V, obviously. He met me first. I was just a boy who fights in the street then he found me and let me join him." Jimin said.

"We were all nobodies, but your boyfriend here help us to find our true self. We may be stubborn, assholes and such, but we love it. We allow ourselves to be real." Hoseok said before drinking his soda.

"Oh and don't get us wrong, fighting in the streets doesn't mean we are homeless. We are loaded with money since our parents have their own companies, but we sometimes feel lonely and only have each other to hang with. We decided to make our own gang. It isn't hard really. Messing around, fighting, doing lots of stuff. We didn't know our gang started to be famous though." Yoongi explained.

"That's what makes X angry. We are blocking his way. So he wanted us gone." Namjoon added.

"He doesn't want anything in his path to let people know that he is not a guy to fuck with. He wants people to fear his name and he will do anything to do that." Jungkook said while staring at us. His doe eyes showed no emotion.

"So you mean..." Carol trailed off.

"Yup, he doesn't want our money. He want us dead." V finally concluded.

_______________________________________

Dun dun dun...
Sorry, it is very late. I don't have any excuse. I was pure lazy😆 also no idea on what am I gonna write. I hope this chapter fill your satisfaction tho. Thanks again💋