Beautiful

After a few weeks, I am fully healed. It was a struggle but my friends made it bareable.

As I walk into the school building, I see people around me smiled when they saw me.

I straightly went to my class. I missed out on a lot when I was in the hospital. Come to think of it, do they know the reason I end up in the hospital?

I surely don't want them to know. I hope the boys kept their promise. I don't want anyone to know the reason I got in the hospital.

"Hey Q." Carol waved at me as she saw me walking into class.

"Carol!" I smiled at her and immediately went to my designated seat.

"You feel okay?" Carol asked.

"Mhm. I feel a lot better." I answered while taking off my bag straps.

Then the class starts to scatter since the teacher has arrived.

-

"Feeling better? If you don't, you could go home. I'll drive you home." Taehyung said for the umpteenth time.

I sighed before smiling at him. "I'm okay, V. I feel much better. Look, I can do this." I did a little dance move in front of him.

"You gotta stop worrying, Taehyung. She's fine. You act as if you're her boyfriend or something." Jimin said while patting V's shoulder.

I smiled at the comment before walking ahead with Carol. I don't want to eavesdrop their conversation.

"So, what do you want to eat?" Carol wraps her arms around mine. "The cafeteria is serving their famous bulgogi."

"Bulgogi it is then." I happily walk in the cafeteria and stand in the line. Thankfully, it was not too long.

Even though I'm out of the hospital, I still can't stand too long. My stomach still hurts but I don't want them to treat me like I was still sick.

I always feel bad when they do that. I feel that I am a burden to them. They have visit me a lot when I was in the hospital.

After taking our food, we all sat in our usual place. Finally, the taste of hospital food is not one of my favorites.

"So, what should we do after school?" Hoseok said after swallowing his food.

"After school? Umm...I don't know, going home?" I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"How boring can you get?" Jimin sighed.

"Hey!" I snapped.

"We are going after school cause you are out of the hospital." Jimin said, his bulgogi  between the chopsticks.

"It's okay, staying at home is really fine with me." I insisted but all of them ignore me and kept on talking about where should they go later.

-

School finished and we are currently going to wherever Hoseok suggested. I don't even care really.

I am in Jin's car. Two of them brought their cars. I am in Jin's with Carol, Hoseok, and Jungkook. The others are in Yoongi's car.

After a few minutes, I got bored cause the ride seems to be never ending. I played my phone and finally we arrived at no where.

The meaning by no where means, no place at all. There is nothing to see but grass and trees. There is no human being seen.

"Where are we?" I finally asked.

"Welcome to our favorite place. We call it, the BTS hills. Even though it's a cliff but whatever." Hoseok happily smiled as he walk ahead.

Yoongi's car pulled beside Jin's and the others step out of the car. They all pass a smile to me and Carol before walking with Hoseok.

"Hey, wait for us!" I said before me and Carol caught up with them.

After walking that seems like forever, we arrived at a cliff. It was amazing and to top it off, the sun is setting making the sky into an orange kind of hue.

"Uwaa, daebak!" Carol exclaimed. Her eyes showed the reflection of the sun setting. "Quinn, take a picture with me."

I stand beside Carol and we took a few selcas. I also took a picture with the others.

"Psssst, Quinn." I hear someone whispered and when I look back, Taehyung was signalling me to come.

I walked over to him. The others were busy taking pictures and enjoying the breeze to notice me and Taehyung gone.

We both walked away and Taehyung led both of us into the trees. I was questioning him for a moment but when I saw the view, I gasped.

This side of the cliff has a different view. The spot where the others were shows the city of Seoul but this side shows the crashing waves of the ocean.

Is it even possible?

"Wow Taehyung, it's beautiful." I brightly said. We both sat at the edge of the cliff.

The waves crashed into the cliff walls are music to my ears. It is very soothing almost melodious. The blue ocean looks perfect with the sunset. I could see the water reflecting the sun that is now setting.

"Not as beautiful as you." I glance my way to Taehyung. He was staring at me with his gorgeous brown orbs. I'm guessing he's not looking at the view. That thought makes my cheeks flush.

"Taehyung stop, you're making me blush." I said while covering my face with both of my hands.

He laughs at my behavior and I can't help but to feel warm inside. Something in him triggers me. Is like when I'm with him everything is possible. Even conquering the world.

Taehyung gently pulled my hands away from my face and I was left dumbstrucked. In that very moment, Taehyung's face got closer. I can't move. Is like the whole universe force me to stay still. My heart tells me to go for it and my body seems to obey.

"Taehyung, I..."

Without wasting any time, his lips are softly pressed on mine. It was different from the kiss at the beach. This was more gentle and caring, it almost feels like...love?

His lips perfectly moved with mine. The wind blows our hair to different directions but we both seem to not care.

Finally, the kiss end and we both pulled away slowly. Our eyes reopened and the edges of Taehyung's lips turned up.

My cheeks were flushed, I'm out of breath, and my hair is everywhere. This is totally a mess.

I came back to my senses and I instantly covered my mouth.

"Oh my god!"

_______________________________________

Thank you so much for 1k!!
🎉🎉🎉
I never thought this book would get so much reads. Knowing you guys love it, I will try and do my best for my readers. Thank you again. Be safe and stay hydrated. Love u peeps💖