Flustered

I woke up a little early due to my dream. No wait, it's not a dream, it's a nightmare. I dreamt that Taehyung leaves me. I know it's just a dream but I could feel that it was real.

I decided to brush that thought off before getting ready to go to school.

-

I sat next to Carol like I always do before preparing for the first lesson. It was noisy, typical classroom. I was trying to sleep because I woke up a little early but it was too loud. There are only a few students here, is it even possible?

Then it turns quiet all of a sudden. There were no yelling, no banging of the tables, and no music playing.

I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung crouching to the level of my face. He smiled at me before standing up and ruffling my hair.

"Aissh, this kid." I mumbled before turning back to sleep.

After a few minutes, the teacher finally came and the lesson starts.

-

The bell rang indicating recess starts. We all rush out and students flood out of their class as well.

I was walking beside Carol before an arm was put around my shoulders. I glance to my right only to be met with a boxy smile.

"You really are a troublemaker. Get off of her!" Carol removed Tae's arm and I look over to him who is morphing into a pissed off look.

"Hey! Quinn doesn't complain so what's your problem." Taehyung queried before putting his arm back onto my shoulder.

"Because she is trying to be nice. You are suffocating her." Carol glared at him but Taehyung seems to not care.

"You're pissing the girl, V." I almost forgot that Jimin and Hoseok are here.

"Whatever." Taehyung said whilst pulling me closer until my body softly hits his.

My cheeks started to flush and I try to hide it with my hair. Before anyone could say something Carol growled before grabbing my arm, pulling me away from Taehyung.

"She is my best friend! You better stay away." Carol pulled me away from them.

We walked in the cafeteria and wait in line. After taking our food, we walk to the table with the other BTS members who is already seated.

I started to eat my food quietly. I can't help but to look at Carol who is staring at me.

"I don't know why but Taehyung is getting touchy with you." Carol stated making me choke my food.

I took the orange juice before gulping it down. I feel my cheeks heat up and I look away so no one could notice it. I'm glad that the others are having fun talking without paying attention to us.

"Speaking of the devil..."

Taehyung sat down next to me. He didn't notice both of our stares. He was just eating his food without a care in the world.

We both decided to stop and continue to eat our food. We were all talking and laughing and suddenly Taehyung nudge my arm.

I look at him while raising my brows. He glance over at my japchae. I also look at my japchae and took a peek at his that has no japchae at all.

I took my japchae with my chopsticks and I was surprised when he opened his mouth. I kept my cool and followed his lead.

When the chopsticks are getting closer, he took the japchae in his mouth. I was now red as a tomato.

Is it because of the kiss?

I don't know why but I felt that I always got flustered everytime he is near me. Am I wrong to feel this way?

I mean, Taehyung is cute but I'm sure I see him just as a friend. Maybe the kiss felt right because of the scenery. Yeah, that's right.

After feeding him, I look back to my tray of food and feed myself. I can't let my friends see that I'm blushing.

"Are you guys a couple or something? Cause I don't remember being friends means to feed each other." Hoseok said.

I just stay quiet and so do Taehyung. An awkward silence took over the atmosphere and Jungkook decided to break the silence.

"Did something happen yesterday?" Jungkook asked with curiousness plastered all over his face.

Unexpectedly, both me and Taehyung choke on our foods. It was as if it triggers us.

"Nothing happened yesterday or maybe there is..." Taehyung trailed off whilst glancing at me that is zipped through the whole conversation.

"No, nothing happened." I shook my head and resume eating.

"Well okay, if you say so." Jin said while shrugging his shoulders.

-

All the periods went well and now I am walking out of the school building to meet up with Carol. She wanted to go home together since we barely do that nowadays.

Just before I wanted to step out of the gates, a voice called me from afar making me turn my back.

"Quinn!" Taehyung runs to me. His hair bouncing with his movements.

I smiled at him. A dusky pink color powdered all over my cheeks. His effect on me is getting stronger every moment.

"Sorry, I can't walk you home. I need to go home because my parents called me." He ruffled my hair and I pout before fixing it.

"It's okay, I'm heading back with Carol anyways." I smiled at him.

He smiled at me before we both bid our goodbyes.

Taehyung's Pov

After saying goodbye to Quinn I walk away to head home. Honestly, my parents never called when they are working. I just need time for myself cause when Quinn is near, everything just got jumbled up.

As I walk while whistling, enjoying the noon breeze, a few claps took my attention. I looked to my left and saw that annoying buff guy again. I was surprised he was alone.

"Why are you here?" I growled at him.

"Hold you horses, kid. We never even introduce ourselves. The name's Nam Jungyoon and I believe you are that famous Kim Taehyung who is the leader of BTS." He talks while inching closer.

"Get lost." I walked away from him.

"You won't walk away right now if you know what we'll do to your pretty girlfriend of yours." He snickers making me stop in my tracks."My boys are following her right now. And if you want her safe, listen to me."

"What do you want?" I turn back and snapped.

"Oh nothing, just some little amount of cash. You see kid, we are criminals who loves money and you're our ticket to becoming rich." He smiled evilly.

"I should've known. All you rats want the same thing." I smirked at him. I could notice his face getting pissed.

"Give us the money or your girl will pay." And with that he disappeared in the alley.

I sighed before walking back to my house. Once I arrived, I plopped myself down on the couch.

I don't want Quinn hurt. I mean money is no biggie but when Quinn's hurt I couldn't forgive myself. She is literally my breath and if she's not there, I am nothing.

I want her to stay away. I am a bad influence for her. Maybe everyone is right. We are bad news just like the rumors. We will never be good even though we try to do the right thing. Everything is already planted into our core and there is no changing it.

I don't want Quinn to be like us. I don't want to drag her into our problems. She will be safe if she doesn't get near us, besides, we're toxic.