Choi Daejin

"Yah." I said while standing up in fear. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"You didn't know? I transfered here." He said blatantly.

My heart sink and my hands were sweaty as he said that.

"Quinn? Who's that?" Carol asked still seated.

"Th-this is my friend. Yeah, my friend." I stuttered.

"Well then, my name's Kim Taehyung but call me V." V said while standing up and offering his hand.

When Daejin wanted to take his hand, I pull V's hand away from him.

"D-don't." I said while looking straight into Daejin's eyes.

V knitted his eyebrows and look at me in confusion. I notice the other's were also looking at me.

"Just don't." I hold his hands firmly.

"Why? Isn't this your friend?" V asked while scanning my face.

"Yeah, am I not your friend?" Daejin said innocently.

"Get lost." I said softly.

"What?" Daejin questioned.

"Get lost! I said get lost!" I shrieked while tears were streaming down.

I looked around me and notice everyone was staring at me. I run away while sobbing.

I unconsciously arrive at the school's swimming pool since our school also have swimming lessons for PE.

I sat in one of the bleachers while letting out a shaky breath.

'Why of all schools he has to be here?'

I quietly sobbed there and thought to myself.

'It's going to be hell again.'

In the middle of my thoughts I sense someone's presence. I know it was Carol cause she will always be there to comfort me at these times.

She took a seat beside and sighed. But her sigh is rather deep. I look to my right and saw the last person I expect to see me.

"Taehyung?" I wiped my tears. "What are you d-doing here?"

"What are you doing here, crying alone?" He asked back and I immediately stop talking. "What's that all about?"

I press my lips into a thin line, thinking of a lie that doesn't sound too unreal.

"Don't lie. Cause I know you're finding one." He phrased while looking at the front. Avoiding my eyes.

I sighed. "Remember Choi Daejin that I told you earlier. The one who ruin my past?" I asked carefully.

Taehyung nod while remembering that story when I tell him at the backstage.

"It's him."

His head snapped at me while his eyes widened. I was getting uncomfortable.

"But please! Don't tell anyone, including Carol." I plead while clasping both of my hands.

"Micheosseo! They have to know." He urged.

"Please. The last thing I want is them being worried." I said

He sighed. "Arraseo. But if something bad happens, I'm telling them."