Interviews

ok so i've decided these chapters will be short af cause i'm a lazy ass. thank u *^*)/
---

the both of us reached his household and he turned on a movie. As it was loading, he decided to say,

"you want to work there just because he's there?" Jin chuckles at me.

"yeah, well, kinda." I shake my head. He's right, why would i want to work there? is it really just because of this one guy?

"you don't even know his name yet."

"i do so! his name is Taehyung," I say, my words driving off a little. "And plus, the store seems pretty good in general. Shouldn't I get an interview?"

"well that's your choice," says Jin, shrugging as he tossed popcorn in his mouth. "i'm not stopping you."

"thanks, hyung." I smile and ripped off a wrapper of a lollipop, placing it on my tongue.

🍿

I left Jin's place after the few movies we'd watched together. I felt bad for leaving, though - that place was a mess after I had left. The floor was coated in popcorn, and wrappers were surrounded and practically caught in the couch.

After all, I was too damn excited for this interview i had after i had called the owner.

-
time skip
interview

I stepped in and sat down, hopping forward a little bit in the rusty chair. "so," the manager starts, "Jeon Jungkook is your name, is that right?"

I nod. "yes, that's correct."

I was flooded with questions that afternoon.

~

I got a call a few weeks later from a caller i didn't really recognize, but I answered it anyway. "hello?" I blurt.

"hello, Jeon Jungkook, correct?"

"yep."

"wonderful, you've just been hired."

I tried to contain my excitement and I was practically pouncing out of my seat, joyful i was going to be working with Taehyung.

"your first day starts tomorrow. Don't be late, Jungkook!" the voice beamed as it hung up a few moments later.

I smiled from ear to ear and was filled with excitement from head to toe. I couldn't wait!

~

I showed up in my uniform that was chosen for me. I went to the thrift store 10 minutes early, because it sounded like my boss actually really strict depending on what time I came.

I tapped my finger in anticipation as I waited for the cute and handsome guy he was, Taehyung.

Eventually, after about 10 to 15 minutes, in came the man himself - Taehyung.

"hi, i heard you're new here. I'm Taehyung, everyone calles me V, though." he greets me with a smile and offers me his hand.

I stare into his eyes taking the offer of the handshake.

"hey, wait... i remember you." V stops, leaning against the counter and staring into my eyes.

damn, he's really-

"the guy from yesterday, right? with all those snacks for you your friend?"

shocked, i nod at the questioning he gave himself. It surprised me to hear that he knew who i was. Was i cute enough to be noticed by him? I hope so. I smile at him, finally glad i got to meet him.

--
OOF WELL THIS CHAPTER IS BORING AS CRAP.

but idek anymore

but ye thanks for reading i guess ??