Misunderstand

before i knew it, V and I were found comforting ourselves into our new apartment.

"wait.. i didn't pack any clothes."

"i did for you, when i was packing mine." i pull them out and hand them over to him, as he placed them into our new closet.

"do you think we'll be more happy here?"

"i think so." a smile was found upon my face.

"i think so too." he heads towards my direction placing a light kiss on my lips, then heading to the new white bed.

it was only 9:28, and i myself was even surprised he was so tired.

But then before i knew it, i was beside him, while he cradled into my arms as we both fell asleep silently.

~~~
time skip
10:38 am

My eyes blinked open and i heard V on the phone. Since it was so silent in the room, i couldn't help but hear what he was saying.

"i'm telling you. i like Jungkook."

pause.

"yeah, i know. mm-hmm."

another pause.

"i know! i told you i was single, and i'm sorry i lied. it's just i really liked you, and-"

the caller on the other end i could tell was yelling. "okay! i know.. i'm sorry."

"we loved each other. i know. i didn't mean to make you this upset, alright?"

another long pause...

"Jhope, don't misunderstand. i still care about you."

what name did he just fucking say?

"yeah, alright. okay, i'm hanging up now. bye."

he turns off his phone and exhales, closing his eyes as he shook his head.

I tap his shoulder. "Taehyung.."

"yeah?"

"...what are you talking about, 'we loved each other'? on the phone?"

there was confusion and the expression of being caught written all over his face.

"jungkook, don't mis-"

"and Jhopes name?!"

the room went silent.