Lollipops

Taehyung and I were walking in the streets together after he came by and picked me up.

"so, why did you need me to come get you?"

"my friends' boyfriend came over. I didn't want to be a third wheel now did i?"

he chuckles. "true."

suddenly, stopping in his tracks, he points to a small thrift store. "want something?"

"uhh.. okay?"

a smirk was found replacing the flat expression he once had.

"what are you doing?"

"oh we won't be buying anything. i'll just get it myself."

My eyebrows shot up. "you do that too?"

"well who doesn't?"

a laugh got the both of us.

"i'm not good at stealing things though. i'm not too sure how to hide what i'm stealing, so i guess that's why i don't go shopping often. or steal, basically."

"watch and learn," in my direction, the corner of my eye, i see him smirk once again. "what do you want in there?"

"lollipops," i beam.

"okay, coming up. A pack of lollipops it is! wait here, and watch me from the window," casually, V walks in and greets the cashier.

my heart was racing fast in fear of him being caught.

the silver mirror caught my eye, and with that in my vision he quickly snatched a small pack of lollipops in his jacket, as they surprisingly don't make any lumps in his coat. eye shooting place to place in curiosity, he fakes to seem interested in the products surrounding him.

i don't get it. how did he do it? I couldn't even snatch a small piece of gum without being caught.

walking out, he begins, "oh sorry i couldn't find anything. maybe next time!" he shoots the cashier an innocent smile.

the cashier nods in response and waves bye.

Taehyung quickly heads towards me around the corner and pulls it out the pack he stole.

"see? easy peasy," he pulls out a lollipop and popping it in his mouth. "here," he hands me one as well.

"i can't even steal a crumb if i tried." I chuckle taking the sweet candy into my mouth.

"well you have some training to do," V smiles.