Beds

before i even knew it, i was grasping for air, desperate to catch my breath. It was as if he couldn't never stop - not even giving a little break.

we take a sharp right and in between a wall, squished in between. the gap between us was smaller than what you imagine.

he cups my mouth with his hand as he shushes me to be quiet.

into the distance, cop shoes were fading and loud groaning.

"we lost them!"

V slightly chuckles clearly trying not to be caught.

after waiting for what seemed like an eternity, he finally took his hand off my mouth and told me we didn't get caught.

I sighed in relief.

"you really do this all the time?"

"yeah, because it's fun."

"dude, you can get arrested."

"well life is full of risks, isn't it?" He chuckles coming out of the corner and walking down the street.

"yeah, but that was way too risky!" i say catching up to him.

"i do it all the time. so i know what i'm doing."

no words could be found of what i wanted to reply back.

"anyway," he inhales, "wanna get something to eat?"

"you're not stealing anything this time, are you...?"

a laugh was to be heard from the cute box smile of his. "no! we'll just go pick up burgers or something. One for your friend and his boyfriend too."

"oh, ok!"

~

the hall to my hotel room lead to my hotel door, which we stumbled into, bringing out the burgers we'd come back with. suddenly i realize they were body on body, just going at it with their lips.

jin notices us comes in and he quickly gets off RM. "shit," he stumbles off his boyfriend unsteadily.

they were both embarrassed, i could tell, but i shrugged it off and tossed them their burgers. "we were hungry. so we just grabbed you a little something." I sat on the other bed beside the one jin and namjoon were on.

V takes a seat next to me.

"so can we watch something?"

"okay, sure." I grab the remote turning it to netflix. "what do you want to watch?"

~

I turn my head to V who was now sleeping in my bed. my bed!

I started to panic but there was nothing i could really do about it. i just decided to let him sleep with me.

"ah, jin i should go. everyone is tired," RM says standing up.

"noo namjoonie! stay here for the night pleeeasee" jin begged.

"fine," namjoon exhales, "but only for the night."

jin celebrates and hugs him tightly back into the bed.

I get under my covers snuggling next to V, then turning off the light.