Finally

hey guys *^*)/ sorry the last 2 chapters i uploaded (Friends, and Photograph) are awfully short. i literally wrote them at school on a computer. i didn't have much time and we got to do whatever we wanted, so i just quickly wrote two chapters. welp sorry for rambling there, let's continue
-----

The others and I were hanging out again. We decided to go shopping this time, just for new clothes and maybe go watch and a movie.

as i walked with everyone, i noticed v was actually really upset. i didn't know why.

"hey, what's wrong?" i say, walking by his side. But then i notice Jhope isn't with him. He was with Jimin and Suga. "is it because of Jhope?"

he shakes his head no.

i had enough at this point. he's been ignoring me all week, and i didn't want to put up with this shit.

"V, quit ignoring me. tell me."

"you don't understand!" he says, us both far behind the group. "you'll think i'm... stupid, and weird, and you won't like me..."

"i don't think any of those."

"still!"

i was actually super glad i was talking with him again. It's felt like forever since we've last had a proper conversation.

"Taehyung, tell me now. Please."

he shook his head. "jungkook, I-"

"dude, what are you guys doing? hurry up!" Namjoon yells.

"coming," i yell back, grabbing V's wrist to follow me.

~

we all got back from shopping and everyone went home like usual. But when V left, about half an hour later, I come over to his house.

I knock on the door loudly. "Taehyung." I call his name.

he opens it. "what is it?"

"let me come in. Please?"

"fine." he gets out of my way so i can step in. I do, and take my shoes off.

I sit down on the couch and V joins beside me. i sigh. "why do you keep ignoring me? i don't get what made you so pissed. and now you're sad? i just don't get it. it's been like this the whole week, v."

"..it's just.. i was upset you didn't help me when i got arrested. i didn't know how to react, and my first reaction was just.. anger."

"so you kept it that way? you stayed angry?"

he sighs. "well, kinda. it's just i found you apologizing endlessly, and that just made me... annoyed."

I nod.

"but why were you said just yesterday? i really don't understand what i did wrong there."

"well.."