Sleepy

"jin, i'll get going. i'm staying at V's tonight." I said on the other line of my phone.

"okay, have fun. But maybe you should pick up some clothes?"

"oh, okay. yeah. i'll be on my way."

I hung up the phone. We were in taehyung's car, and i was actually pretty tired.

he dropped me off quickly as i barged in not caring to catch jin and RM making out, as i grab a t shirt and some sweats followed by just one pair of skinny jeans.

I speed walk out, closing the door behind me. I get back in the car quickly and hug my clothes to my chest.

"ready to go?" V starts the car again.

"yep," I say.

"so did you catch those lovebirds making out again?" he giggles, starting to drive now.

"yeah, but i didn't care." i smile back.

"have you ever kissed a guy?"

i was shocked at the sudden question. "yeah. only a few times though."

"really? when?"

"my ex. Jimin. remember?"

"oh, yeah. i forgot about him."

"he wasn't really the best kisser though."

he laughs. "i am, though."

shit. was i blushing?

I couldn't really say anything. I mean, cmon. what are supposed to say when someone says they're a good kisser?

~

As we walked into his house we were greeted by yeontan.

"hi!!" He says to the dog, petting it softly. they were so cute. "did you miss me? did you?" V starts to use both hands for petting the small dog.

I cock my head and smile.

I quickly go into the washroom to change. slipping my sweats on, I step back out and sit on the couch.

V sits next to me with yeontan in his hands.

"you did a good job today," he starts, turning on the tv.

"what do you mean?"

"stealing. it wasn't bad for your first try."

"well thanks to you, i did fantastic."

"yeah because i am fantastic!" he smiles.

i giggle and playfully hit his arm.

after a few episodes of Running Man, I say that i was tired. He offers me to lay down on him.

i hesitated but eventually i lay down, my head on his thighs. I could feel him playing with my hair as i fell asleep quietly.