'Hey'

I sobbed what seemed like forever. I really didn't know what just happened. Jin and I were best friends - we never got into a fight like this.

i knew he really did care about me and how poor i used to be (still kind of am), so he gets kind of overprotective towards these kinds of things.

I didn't think he'd get that mad at me though.

plus i was really guilty how i branch his boyfriend in this - he had nothing to do with it.

I wiped my eyes and i decided to lay in bed to calm myself down for what seemed like almost an hour.

i had no choice but to call v.

ring

"hello?" he answers.

"h-hey" i sniff, "could i come over later?"

"yeah, of course. and are you okay...? are you crying or something?"

"yeah, but it's okay. you don't need to worry about it."

"may you tell me at my house?"

"we'll see."

"okay, but you better promise." he was really sweet sometimes.

"promise," i let out a smile. "so... since you got fired, i uh..."

"you what?"

"i quit the job."

"WHAT?"

"yeah, sorry... i didn't want to leave you."

"jungkook you didn't have to do that..."

"i'm sorry, i just.." i felt myself crying again, sniffing in tightly remembering the fight jin and i had. "i just really like hanging out with you, and.."

"jungkook it's okay! please talk to me about it at my house, alright?"

"yeah. s-sure."

"okay. call me back when you're ready to come."

he hung up.

remembering how i spent almost one hour laying in bed calming down, the door knob turns on the door and it swings open slowly.

i see jin, eyes puffy.

"hey."