Sunsets

I was pretty proud of myself. Although it was only a pack of gum, i never thought i would do it. But i did.

"can i call you Tae?" i ask.

he laughs. "sure."

I take out a piece of gum for the both of us. I pop it in my mouth and I ask, "hey tae, can we do something else now?"

"what do you want to do?"

"i don't know. something adventurous, i guess."

"i think i have an idea." V says, smiling now.

"like what?"

"follow me," Tae starts to run. I follow in his tracks, trying not to trip or fall behind. I was used to his tight grip on my wrist, and me helplessly stumbling behind him.

But no, i had to run myself instead. Which was fine, i didn't mind. after all i know this would be with it because i ended up would go on an adventure with him anyway.

I pant behind him, his speed i found unbelievable. But i was able to keep up.

I find myself running behind him to a small food truck.

what is he doing now?

Cutting in line, we dodge through everyone and manage to cut to the front of the line. Someone must've coincidentally ordered a coffee and a burger because he took both of them and started running off.

"hey!! that's my food!!" we hear a lady scream.

we ignore and keep running.

he tosses me the burger.

"see? now we go something for the trip."

"is it going to be a long trip?" i pant out of my breath.

"not exactly."

"let's just go."

he takes me places i didn't recognize before. Maybe he was going to another store or another place to graffiti.

till eventually it was getting just a tiny little bit dark. The sun was going down slowly, but it was light enough that we could still see.

i find myself by his side walking up a mountain. i wasn't sure what to expect.

"here," he says reaching the top of it, sitting down on the grass.

I sit next to him, my half eaten burger in hand. I look over the hill in front of us (a good distance), and there was the sun. halfway down, sky fading into shades that were absolutely beautiful.

Our eyes locked into the gorgeous view in front of us.

"do you want to stay at my place?" he whispers.