Thinking

I was so confused and shocked, not knowing which to feel. I was left speechless for a moment when all i could get out was, "what?"

"i got fired. i'm sorry, i should've told you before you got to work."

"why?"

"i guess our manager found out about me doing all this illegal stuff, and he didn't want a criminal working for him, did he?"

"well..."

"exactly. so i guess he had no choice."

"well technically i did all that stuff with you, so shouldn't i be fired too?"

"no. i did all these kind of things for what seemed like years."

"so what are you going to do?"

"i'm going to look for other jobs. i'm not sure where, but i will."

"taehyung," i sigh, making out his name. "i don't want you to leave me alone here."

"well i'm sorry, kookie," he sighs into the mic, "i didn't expect for something to happen like this. now i think i should get going and let you work, right?"

"V, wait - "

he hung up.

I wasn't sure what to do. Was i going to quit? just for him? After all, him and I have been getting quite close lately, and i was really started to like him more now that i think about it.

so i was stuck here - was i simply just going to leave (now) my job, and go to taehyung?

or was i just going to stay here at work and just do it independently?

It wasn't till quarter before my shift was over till i came to my mangers office.

"hello jungkook, what is it you need?"

"hello sir, uhm.. why was taehyung fired?"

"well jungkook," he starts, "i caught him doing some illegal things the other day and i don't want a criminal working for me."

"oh."

"why do you ask?"

"well sir... i was just thinking,"

"go on."

"i want to quit."