Photograph

When we were leaving the food court i've noticed i was getting teased with V a lot. all of our group would be all, 'oo do you guys like each other?' and 'are you dating?'

obviously i would get defensive and i said, "EW! No, of course not!"

then V's face sort of darkened.

i couldnt think why.

That night everyone went their seperate directions when we got home, including V. I wasnt sure what to expect, anyway - i mean, he's been ignoring me for a full day now. And i'll admit, i was starting to feel really upset because of that.

because i really liked him, and i didnt want it to be the end of our friendship. But then again, i mightve been replaced.

~

its been nearly a week. V was still ignoring me, but i tried to look past it. I tried visiting him but the front door was open. I don't know why, but i just walked in.

"Taehyung?"

I walked around the house and eventually got to his room.

I scanned the room but there was no V to be seen. I look down.

a photo.

ripped in half.

it was a photo of V and I- it was ripped. I didn't even know why he would do such a thing. Did he really not like me anymore?

that's when i immediently knew he replaced me with this Jhope guy.

i just know it.

I quickly ran out of the house and locked the door. I ran back into my car and started to cry.

I didn't get it - the littlest things would bother me about him. Anything. Jin was right, i did like him too much. But at this point i just wanted to be with V riht now, no matter what anyone said.