Reply

V and I were held hand in hand as our arms swung back in forth heading down the bridge he took me to.

Till eventually he told me to look to my right, so i did.

The most beautiful waterfall i had ever seen was right in front of me.

my eyes lit up and my mouth sprung into a smile, and i didn't know why. i guess it's just i never had saw something to beautiful in nature.

V laughed at my childish reaction.

"why don't we take a picture?" he pulls out his phone.

"sure!"

he holds up the phone in front of our faces with the waterfall in the back. he snaps the picture and posts it on his social media, instagram.

after walking around some more, we got to a bench closer to the waterfall itself and i admired its beauty while V was resting on my shoulder.

after a little small talk, his phone went off and he checked the screen to find an instagram notification.

it was a comment on his recent post.

jhopeee_ : i miss you!!

I grabbed his phone when i saw the comment and punched in a reply as quick as possible so V wouldn't try and steal it back.

he tried, though. but i sent it in time.

ttawhyungg: hi it's jk didn't i tell you to stay away from my boyfriend?

V finally ripped his phone out of my hands and slips it in his pocket.

but soon enough it goes off again.

he pulls it out and i let him read the comment i left for jhope.

jhopee_ : am i not aloud to miss him?

V replies.

ttaehyungg: we'll settle this later

he then puts it back in his pocket. "did you reply to jhopes comment?"

"yeah."

he exhales but let's out a little laugh. "you really like me, don't you?"

i nod.