Euphoria

i couldn't help but realize jin was right about me liking V too much.

i mean, everything about him made me go crazy. there's just something.

what could i have possibly wanted desperately, to make me have a relationship with taehyung now, for ..

..2 more years?

it didn't matter anymore. all i wanted was him to myself. after all, it's not a secret that everyone should know he's the cause of my euphoria.

and i wanted to keep it that way.

with an instant, something in my instinct told me that i was going to be happy with him.

why?

because V had asked me to hang out with him today since we haven't had his so called, 'fun' in a while.

and therefore, we left.

gone and by the hill he once took me to before, and that's where a sunset was, before my eyes.

it was a quiet evening, there was no traffic.

no people around.

nothing.

he found it as an opportunity to stand up, and i looked up and him in curiosity.

"jungkook," he sighs deeply.

"yeah?"

he closes his eyes and smirks mysteriously as he turns back to face me, and drops onto one knee.

he pulled out what seemed to be a little box, and he popped it open, revealing a ring that glimmered in the sunlight of the going down sun.

"will you marry me?"