Chapter 6: My Life Officially Sucks

*2014*

I stared at my mum wondering why on Earth she would ask David that question. She could've asked him for something else such as, how are your grades? Where do you live? What are your hobbies, Passions and weird fashions? No my mum could not say that to David. Those were Agustus' words to Hazel from the Fault In Our Stars. HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE!!!!! But before I could continue the argument in my brain about Augustus Waters; David replied with a yes.

"Yes, Mrs Landon, although I'm not sure my mum would be at home. She is working."

"Oh your lovely mother, she works as a doctor doesn't she? Well that is a shame; I hope to see you next time David!" I still stare at my mother, not butting into her conversation with David.She pauses for a while before asking David a question that killed me

"David sweetie, what school do you go to?"

"Mrs Landon I go to Bathurst High School."

"Oh, what a coincidence! May goes to the same school as well! You two can be best-friends again!" My life officially sucks. I interrupt the conversation,

"Okay, it is great that we know one-another, mother"- I give a glare to my mum before continuing, "and I need to go home now. Bye." I say bluntly at David, my eyes only portraying hatred.

"Bye May. And Mrs Landon." He says bluntly to me but sweetly to my mother.

I walk to the car; with dearest mother. Extremely annoyed with the on-ongoing chatter about David.

"He is such a cutie! I bet you May; all the girls in your eyes will be drooling about him all day long." I sigh as she still has a dreamy smile on her face,

"His mother is also a lovely woman! David looks just like her! It is unbelievable how close the resemblance is. It is a shame that David's dad left his mother." She continues chatting to herself occasionally asking me a question,

"So, May. You haven't had a boyfriend in a while and I think you and David would look really cute together! What do you think May?"

"No, mum! I am not having David as a boyfriend!"

"Why not sweetie? He seems like a lovely man!" I curse under my breath and mutter something along the lines of, He is a man-whore.

The car ride on the way home is silent except for the soft tune of the radio playing Love Me Do By the Beatles. By the time I arrive home it is 8:30 and I am soooooooooo tired. I jump straight into bed. But being the person that I am I NEED to read before sleeping. I reach over my night stand to grab the book I took to YOUTH GROUP!!!!!

The Iron King, isn't here with me!!! I MUST HAVE LEFT IT IN THE YOUTH GROUP!!! Stupid me!!! I will have to get it back next week. Hopefully some bratty kid won't take my book and even though it has my name and address on it, I am scared of losing that book. I decided that dwelling on the fact that my book was in the Youth Group; panicking was not going to get that book back.

I brush my teeth with my favourite toothbrush. Yes, don't judge me but I do have a favourite toothbrush. After all that jazz I went to check on my mum. Yes, she can be annoying and random at times but she is my mother and I don't want to lose her, after she has lost everything in life.

I walk quietly for no apparent reason, slowly peep through the tiny slit in her door and I find her sitting on her bed and crying. Soft sobs shaking her body with tiny whimpers now and then. I didn't know what to do. Go and talk to her OR go back to my room and leave her alone. I was too much of a scaredy cat so I went back to my room.

With nothing else to do, I grabbed a vintage picture of my dad and held it to my chest. I never knew him but from all the rumours that follow him he was a great man. You see, he was strong yet gentle. Strict but caring. I wish I had known him for at least a little longer. No- one knows how he died apart from my family but one day I may tell another person about him. When I am strong enough that is.

Before I knew it my mind had hit dream land where I hoped to dream about rainbows and unicorns.....................................

Hello my lovelies how are you???

Sorry for the late upload, I didn't have my writing urge and all I wanted to do these past few days was listen to music and go to YouTube. Because of this this chapter is dedicated to the one and only..........

inset_name_here23.......Without her I would have never found my 'new' love for YouTube or ever listen to the latest song. But anyway thank you for being an AMAZING friend and I know I can count on you- Thank you for eating that chip and the 'fried rice' when the bird gave it's blessings on me during lunch:) 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!I SUCK AT EDITING!!! Please comment and vote ESPECIALLY PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!!TELL ME YOUR OPINION OF MY BOOK!!!

PLEASE KEEP READING ONLY 1 MORE READ TILL I REACH 100 READS FOR YOUTH GROUP!!!

Bye my lovelies,