2

26 likes? Jungwoo's brows raised

26 likes? Jungwoo's brows raised. He had never gotten so many likes before. 27 comments? What the hell was going on?

Jungwoo chewed on his thumb as he stared at the screen in front of him, scrolling through the comments left under his post. He was sitting on the couch of his shared apartment, the TV was playing in the back, not that Jungwoo cared, his coffee mug was placed on the low legged table in between the two long couches that sat across from each other in the relatively large living room.

The morning birds sang outside the window that was next to where the TV stood, rambling. Jungwoo had the apartment all to himself that morning. The college student didn't have any courses on Mondays and usually lounged in the living room as he waited for his roommates to get back.

Jungwoo roomed with two other people in the unexpectedly spacish Seoul condo. Nakamoto Yuta was one of them, the Japanese 21 year old was a psychology major form the university building that was a 3 minute walk away. Yuta was friendly, he smiled a lot and loved to introduce his roomies to traditional Japanese cuisines. Yuta had a boyfriend named Dong Sicheng who stopped by once in a while. The two were so madly in love with each other it almost made Jungwoo want to induce bleach. Every time Sicheng would bring his lanky ass over they'd either end up cuddling in one of the couches while watching a movie or fuck in Yuta's room.

And loudly did they fuck. Jungwoo had contemplated on whether it'd be better for him to find a new place to live. But that thought didn't last long, he doubted anyone would be able to tolerate his gay ass. Jungwoo thought of himself as a pretty confident gay. But all three of the roommates had agreed that Ten, Jungwoo's other roomie, was the text definition of homosexuality.

The thai boy didn't spend most of his time at their apartment, he was always out with his chicago boyfriend, Johnny, doing who knows what. He'd be gone for days on end, but he'd always come back for Yuta's green tea on thursdays. Even though he wasn't home often, Ten was never late on paying the rent, so none of them really cared. Ten was pursuing a career in dance, he was currently on the local dance team. This morning he was out to go to an audition to be part of the famous dance crew, 1 MILLION. He had left with his ass giddy as he spoke to Johnny on the phone before skipping out of their apartment in a rush.

So there Jungwoo sat, on one of their couches, in shorts that were tight around his frame and a baggy tee reading through comments that only multiplied on his post.

-----: you're just jealous he's more successful than you

-----: wow you're really this pressed

-----: you stfu

-----: attention whore

-----: how many blunts did you have to hit to even think this

-----: kys

-----: fuck you

The comments seemed to be endless. And every minute he'd get a new one. Jungwoo couldn't believe this was happening. People were really trying to fight his ass. Any normal person would probably take comments like these to heart, but to Jungwoo, this was hilarious. He couldn't stop himself from laughing.

So there Jungwoo sat, laughing loudly at his phone, tears collecting in his brown eyes from his cackling as he read off more hurtful comments. He truly couldn't believe this. His flop account wasn't such a flop anymore. Maybe not for the right reasons but he didn't really care, this was too ironic to him. These people really thought he meant it.

That was the thing, Jungwoo didn't. Kim Jungwoo was horrible at expressing his emotions, especially lust. So his dumbass decided to insult the ones he wanted to get fucked by. His 12th grade crush? Called him a weak noodle armed monkey. His first highschool date? Called his ass dusty and disappointing. It was something he couldn't stop. So this was hilarious to him.

Jungwoo continued to choke on his own witch like laughter until he passed a comment that pushed him into a gay spiral. If this situation wasn't unbelievable enough, Jungwoo was about to die. He read the comment in his head, and for once he felt panic. Gay panic. The gayest panic.

reallucas.wong: DM me?