7

reallucas.wong: I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?

junguwu: what! No, seriously you didn't....

junguwu: I'm in class rn so I can't really reply fast, ya know

junguwu: and for a person who's in Dubai and told me they might not be able to text back fast, you sure are typing real quick👀

reallucas.wong: "might" is the keyword

junguwu: fuck you

reallucas.wong: you probably would👀

junguwu: OOF I CHOKED, SINCE WHEN DID LUCAS WONG, THE INNOCENT LIL BOY, HAVE SUCH AN ATTITUDE

reallucas.wong: since a few minutes ago☕

junguwu: wow, I give you one lesson on internet culture and you suddenly start pulling these stunts, alright I see😤

reallucas.wong: that's how it be sometimes

junguwu: I'm quaking

reallucas.wong: off topic but I'm going to be back in Seoul next week. Do you live near Seoul? Maybe we could meet up?

"Who are you texting?" A voice could be heard. Jungwoo jumped and cradled his phone to his chest with the screen hidden, he looked beside him to Kim Doyoung, in an apron littered with paint stains and a paintbrush in his right hand. Jungwoo huffed at the slight startle and looked around the class. Everyone was in there usual stools in front of they're canvases, working on the project that was due by next Saturday. Jungwoo having his own canvas in front of him, was different though. While everyone else had a rough sketch, paint or even watercolor, Jungwoo's was blank. There was not a single thing on his large canvas.

Doyoung sighed and leaned back into his stool, his eyes on his work. He had  been painting up the vibrant lilies that were drawn from before.

"You shouldn't be texting someone, Mr. Wu is only giving us today in class to work on this. And next week will be hectic like every week you have your main courses." Doyoung told Jungwoo as he started to gracefully stroke the canvas with a green, the sleeves of his white button up rolled above his elbows. Jungwoo didn't know how Doyoung managed to wear a turtleneck under button ups sometimes. But in Doyoung's defence the blue turtleneck he wore matched well underneath said button up.

Doyoung was right. Jungwoo usually finished things last minute with his headass pulling out his hair in stress. He had been putting this project off since last week when they were first assigned it. Jungwoo still couldn't find his muse, there was no inspiration. Jungwoo groaned. Turning off his phone and shoving it in his pocket, he stared at the white canvas in front of him. He placed his chin in his palm, leaning forward as if that would help the flow of his ideas of what to even start with. Jungwoo sat there a full 10 minutes staring at the white. Thinking of nothing. Nothing came to him, he was starting to get frustrated. It had never taken him so long to be inspired before.

Just then, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Jungwoo gave into temptation, telling himself he deserved a mental break from all that hard thinking that lasted 10 minutes and involved no thinking at all but Jungwoo didn't really care. The boy fished it out of his pocket. Lucas had just posted.

Jungwoo immediately liked the post and saved it

Jungwoo immediately liked the post and saved it. His heart was beating hard. Lucas was gorgeous. The Korean male's face was blotch red as his fingers twitched with adrenaline. The drums in his chest were going at a speed that almost made him fear of a heart attack. His mind couldn't process this. This feeling was new. He really liked Lucas. Not only did the need to be fucked was what he felt but the urge to cover the model with a million kisses filled him just as much, the want to hold his hand, the need to have him near.

How could this have happened in 5 days? 5 days was all Lucas needed to get Jungwoo this whipped? Jungwoo couldn't believe his own gay ass.

reallucas.wong: hello? It's okay if you say no, I was just wondering :) we could probably meet up another time

junguwu: no, it's fine let's meet up next week