16

As much as Jungwoo was embarrassed to admit it, that had probably been the best date he had ever experienced. Was it even a date? It didn't really matter to Jungwoo at that moment, he was too high off the feeling of Lucas and him ridiculously competing against each other on every other game there was. Even when the employee behind the counter had given the two side glances, Jungwoo couldn't tell whether it was out of confusion or disgust that two 20 something year olds were screaming and jumping around at each other as one of them beat the other at Street Fighter II.

After hours of aimlessly playing, the two were content with the cheap trinkets on them. They had spent all their tokens on the multiple games and equally spent their earned tickets at the stand. The employee was still giving them face but nonetheless handed them the prizes in exchange for their mountain of tickets. Jungwoo walked out with a ring pop on his finger, he was slowly eating it on the way out, a bag choking with random handfuls of candy and a couple of stickers. There were two stars and a heart stuck underneath Jungwoo's eyes, courtesy of Lucas being a goof and planting the little stickers there, but Jungwoo wasn't complaining. 

On the other hand, the model walked out with a hard candy necklace around his neck, a multi colored slap bracelet on his wrist that was still pulsing from when Jungwoo slapped that damn thing on him, (Lucas had yelped out but both of them only cackled up a storm afterward) 3 or 4 ugly looking plastic finger puppets and the rest were a variety of lollipops. Lucas had explained his undying love for the diabetes plagued spheres on a stick earlier before buying over 8 sets of the tasty treats.

The two had finally decided to exit the arcade and spotted that the sun was already setting. Both of them just standing at the entrance if the arcade staring at sunset. The sky was painted with pretty pinks, yellows and purples swirling on the it's blue canvas that turned dark on one side of the sphere of the earth. It was breathtaking. Jungwoo gasped at the sight of nature's beautiful mixture of gradient. Lucas glanced at the boy then at the sky and felt his breath hitch too. It wasn't unusual for the sky to look so pretty as the sun set. It was just, for some reason, Jungwoo and Lucas found the setting of the sun that day, and it's effects on the sky, especially gorgeous, together.

"How did you even find this place?" Jungwoo questioned gently, finally looking away from the coloring of dusk. Jungwoo breathed in, the air seemed to have chilled while they were inside the arcade, it was refreshing and matched with the hidden blue of the sky with the remaining clouds looking like cotton.

"While you were busy being a full time college student, I decided to explore around here," Lucas began, grinning, "I was alone and bored, it's been months since my manager gave me the chance to go around to do what I wanted." Lucas exhaled dreamily, not tearing his eyes from the sky's gorgeous design.

"And you're a part time college student?" Jungwoo chuckled, stepping away as he began to stroll down the sidewalk, the bag of candy swinging at his side as he walked without a place to go to. Just walking. Lucas quickly caught up with the shorter, he hadn't gone far anyway.

"Yeah, on the weeks I have free time, like this one, I don't have to do my courses. Though, in exchange, I have to work ahead during the time I'm traveling or in between shoots. Next week I'm booked again though," Lucas further answered, Jungwoo nodded, acknowledging Lucas words. Jungwoo felt his heart grow, just thinking about Lucas tiredly finishing up an essay in one of the passengers of a plane made Jungwoo want to baby the model's bean stalk ass. "Did you have classes before coming here?" Lucas questioned randomly, but still on the topic of school, swaying at his step. Neither of them looking at each other, but ahead.

"Yeah, art." Jungwoo replied, a small smile painting his face, "I had to turn in my project today."

"What was your project about?" Lucas muttered through his pulled up mask, kicking a pebble from the sidewalk as they continued to wander. Jungwoo opened his mouth but paused, as something dawned on him before he proceed his on upcoming sentence.

"..the prompt was our own representation of something or someone that brings the positive emotions out of us, using whatever method we wanted, we presented on our canvases our definition of peace and beauty.... something we admired or lov-" Jungwoo stopped himself. Realizing that Lucas was his definition of exactly that. The red roses around his side profile and the model himself, brought Jungwoo joy, filled his heart to the fullest. Lucas glanced at the shorter to his cut off sentence.

"Who did you draw?" Lucas probed, not halting in his stride. Jungwoo slowly took steps beside him. Without a pause nor an intake of breath, Jungwoo answered, his voice void of hesitation.

"You."