48

When Yukhei had said him and Jaehyun talked he meant they had greeted each other. That was all, nothing more nothing less. Jaehyun had come by a couple of times a day to see Mrs. Lee watering her plants. Yukhei was there helping her everytime. Yukhei felt rather comfortable with the both of them. It had dawned him, that Friday after noon, after Mrs. Lee had showed him how to thread some weeds together, that he had never really seen Donghyuck.

He could only identified the young teen by his name what the things Jungwoo had explained he had done. He wasn't very fond of him simply based on the fact that he had treated Jungwoo so poorly. But of course, he had kept it to himself. It was just weird, Jungwoo had said Donghyuck lived with his grandmother. Why hadn't he ever seen him in these past couple of days?

Yukhei train of thought was put to a halt just as he heard something off in the distance. It had been just then that Jaehyun arrived, he rounded the corner of the building with a bright smile. Yukhei's ears had perked to the sound of foot steps. From his kneeling position beside Mrs. Lee, tbe model peered behind his shoulder to spot the tattooed male. He wore a loose t shirt and a pair of jeans, but his arms were revealed and gleaming under the sun's rays in their inked glory. Yukhei's eyes moved up and noticed how Jaehyun's smile never disappeared as he neared.

The male finally made it to the two. Though Mrs. Lee was too concentrated in her bracelet making to pay attention to the young man that had begun to teasingly loom over her shoulder. Yukhei's orbs went back to Mrs. Lee's fingers just as she tightened a knot on the strips of weeds.

"Hey Jae," she called, her eyes never leaving the bracelet she threaded on her lap. Yukhei then peered up at Jaehyun who had locked eyes with his. The other nodded in a greeting and the model returned it with a small grin of acknowledgment before going back to the sight of Mrs. Lee's wrinkled fingers weaving together the green strips.

"Hey," Jaehyun sighed, the smile infected his entire mood. It took small movements but soon he was taking a seat on the other side of Mrs. Lee. The elderly woman was heard letting out a knowing chuckle as she finished up her bracelet. The model glanced between the two curiously, Jaehyun's dimpled smile never wavered as he dreamily stared at the bracelet in Mrs. Lee delicate fingers.

"Why are you so happy today?" She croaked with a honey smile. Despite not having seen Donghyuck, Jungwoo had told him about the teen's unbelievably gorgeous sun kissed skin, so it was to no surprise that the woman before Yukhei was Donghyuck's grandmother. She also mirrored a honey glow, despite her skin being tattered and wrinkled from age.

Jaehyun looked away from her lap and hummed happily, sighing almost in sweetness. Mrs. Lee clicked her tongue but there was still a smile on her face as she parted her lips to speak again.

"Is it that Doyoung boy you've been talking about?" Mrs. Lee laughed lowly in her throat. Jaehyun's wandering eyes ran over Yukhei's before he gaze landed on Mrs. Lee's. As if Yukhei thought other's grin couldn't get any wider.

"Perhaps..." jaehyun trailed teasingly and the elder woman replied with the roll of her eyes before she turned to Yukhei. The model straightened his slouching form in attention as she placed the now finished bracelet in his lap, gesturing silently for him to take it. Yukhei felt himself go slightly red and whispered multiple thank yous as he held the bracelet so gently in his much bigger palms. Her eyes gleamed in fondness at the model. His innocence never failed to make her melt. Mrs. Lee then cleared her throat before turning back to a still widely smiling Jaehyun.